Walk through the Old streets of Cordoba
In this tour, I will walk around the city of Cordoba, showing you the Old Town, and narrow streets, Arriving at The Mosque-Cathedral Of Cordoba, and explaining this from outside.
Upto 3 people
- Live, real-time walking tour in Cordoba, Spain with an expert guide
- Visit highlights such as the Mosque-Cathedral Of Cordoba, Gate of the Bridge and The Roman Bridge
See the Roman and Muslim influences that have shaped the old town of Cordoba in this online tour streamed from its narrow, atmospheric, cobbled streets.
We will visit the walls that surrounded the city in medieval times. Walk with me to the Mosque-Cathedral Of Cordoba to marvel at it from the outside before reaching the Gate of the Bridge, the only entrance point in historic times to the Roman Bridge. Built-in the Second Century BC, the Roman Bridge has withstood the test of time, and we will cross it to enjoy the wonderful views of the city from the other side. Along the way, I will continuously point out our Roman heritage and Muslim architecture; will you be able to spot the differences?
About this experience
- Please have a good internet connection and Zoom app installed on your phone or laptop
- The instructions to join the meeting will be sent via email shortly after the booking
Know before you go
- Since this tour involves walking to various places, the internet connection may sometimes be weak. However, we will attempt to minimize such disruptions
- You can book this tour either for €75 for a group of 3 screens or a private session for €125 for up to 10 screens joining this activity with you from all over the world. You will see the option to book this experience as a private tour on the checkout page if it is available for that time slot
- Since these are live tours, they may be subject to last minute cancellation due to inclement weather, Internet disruptions or other unforeseen circumstances.
Meet your Host
I was born and brought up in Cordoba, Spain, and have been working as a tour guide since 1996. I graduated from Cordoba University with a degree in tourism and have been working actively in the field of tourism. I love my job. Join me and discover the beautiful city of Cordoba, its traditional and modern side as well as its interesting archaeology.
From USD 83 / Group
- Fully refundable in case of any cancellation upto 2 days before the tour.