- 3024Tour Companies
Latest Travel Requests
Browse through the travel requests posted by other travellers. Start planning your trip now!
· 02 Feb – Pick up from Hotel in San Francisco and The tour will head to Monterey Peninsula and catch the enticing sight of surging waves, giant rocks, sea lions, and seals. Enjoy the sightseeing of world`s top class golf courses stretching across the spectacular mansions. Enjoy the scenery of 17-Mile. Drive through California State Route 1 and witness the magnificent attractions including Lovers Point and 17-Mile. Continue to Monterey Bay Aquarium to see the spectacular oceanic creatures. Overnight Monterey
· 03 Feb – Day free for own activities. Overnight Monterey
· 04 Feb – Drive To to Los Angeles. Overnight Los Angeles
· 05 Feb – Overnight Los Angeles
· 06 Feb – Transfer to Las Vegas. Overnight Las Vegas
· 07 Feb – Overnight Las Vegas
· 08 Feb – Overnight Las Vegas
· 09 Feb - Fly back
We need a three hour guided tour of Boston including a visit to Harvard campus on the 23rd of january in the afternoon at 3 pm
I need a guide on 29th January and 31st January. My itinerary in Honolulu is as follows:
10 AM USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park
11:30 AM Kailua Beach Park
Haleiwa Beach Park
Diamond Head State Monument
10:30 AM Makapu`u Point
11:30 AM Lanikai Beach
3 PM USS Arizona Memorial
We are A WWII Veteran's organization with 30 Seniors who will be in Santa Fe on a bus from Albuquerque. We need a guide to board our bus in Santa Fe for a city tour for 1 and 2 hours. Please respond if you are available for this request at the earliest. Thankyou
Hi,We are a group of 6 people and would like a guide to show us around in Orlando.
We would need transportation.
We are staying at the Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa in Niagara Falls, Ontario. We'd like to get picked up on Monday, July 22 around 9:00 a.m. and travel to Salem, MA We do not have a hotel in Salem yet. We will spend the night in Salem and tour Salem in the morning July 23 and then travel to Cape Cod in the afternoon of July 23 as our final destination. It is a family vacation. There will be 7 adults and 3 children with luggage so I'm assuming we will need a passenger van that will be able to accommodate a minimum of 16 people to have enough room. We would like the guide to be able to give us history about the area that we will be traveling through.Transportation is needed.thank you
We are a church group who are interested in enjoying 4-5 days in your city.
I guess we would like to see your historical events, eateries...especially seafood! African American tours would be a main focus. We have a group of approximately 35 including 12 year olds.
Additional Services Requested
I have a large group of folks who are intrested in going to disneyland for up to 3 days to interact with the new StarWars exibit.