Walk Through The Cobbled Streets Of Malaga
This live, interactive Malaga online walking tour will allow you to explore the beauty of this groovy city from the comfort of your couch.
Upto 10 people
English, French, German, Spanish
- Real-time experience streamed live from the cobbled streets of Malaga
- Visit the Roman Theatre, the Alcazaba, and the Cathedral of Malaga
- Walk in the footprints of Picasso and see where he was born, baptised, and educated
Join me on this real-time streaming Online Experience to explore Malaga, which is known for its most famous son: the artist and sculptor Pablo Picasso. Dressed in golden beaches with an inviting Old Town, the city is loaded with history and artistry, both of which you will learn about on my tour.
We will begin with a visit to the Roman Theatre. As you take in its ancient magnificence, I will also brief you about its political and cultural significance. We will then go to the Arab Fortress Alcazaba, where you will witness the remnants of another period of Spanish history: the Muslim period. Making our way further down the street, we will admire the facades of the Santiago Church and the Plaza de la Merced, two of the oldest churches in the city.
Since Malaga is the birthplace of Picasso, any tour would be incomplete without looking at some of the places that are associated with his life and times. First, I will take you to visit the St. James Church, where Picasso was baptised as a boy. Then, we will make our way to the building where the artist was born and the school where he studied. To wrap up our understanding of Picasso in Malaga, we will visit the site of the Picasso Museum.
We will conclude our tour with more important destinations, such as the beautiful Cathedral of Malaga. Walking along Old Larios Street, we will behold the magnificent buildings that line it on either side and learn about their history and architectural significance. Finally, we will pay a visit to the Bishop's Palace - the perfect place to conclude your journey into Malaga.
About this experience
- Please have a good internet connection and Zoom app installed on your phone or laptop
- The instructions to join the meeting will be sent via email shortly after the booking
Know before you go
- Please sign in to the Zoom app five minutes before the beginning of the experience
- This tour involves travelling to various places, and the internet connection may sometimes be weak. However, we will attempt to minimize such disruptions (only for outdoor tours)
- You can book this tour for 75 EUR for a group of 3 screens or a private session for 125 EUR for up to 10 screens joining this activity with you from all over the world. You will see the option to book this experience as a private tour on the checkout page if it is available for that time slot
- Since these are live tours, they may be subject to last minute cancellation due to inclement weather, Internet disruptions or other unforeseen circumstances.
Meet your Host
I have been living in Malaga for more than 30 years and am a licensed tour guide well-versed in English, German, Spanish, and French. I am interested in travelling, learning about new cultures, and broadening my perspectives on various topics, all of which I exhibit during my live tours. Join me to explore the traditions and essence of Malaga through history, heritage, legends, gastronomy, and some secret spots.
From USD 81 / Group
- Fully refundable in case of any cancellation upto 2 days before the tour.