Walk in Barcelona's Barri Gòtic
Barcelona Live tour with lisenced guide including la boquera market, Las Ramblas, royal Square, Jewishquarter narrow paths, St. Jaume square with city hall and goverment palace, Narrow stores around thegothic catedral, Main gothic cathedral and Music Palace the modernism building.
Upto 6 people
- Online experience streamed live from the atmospheric Latin and Gothic quarters of Barcelona
- Walk through the city and get to understand its various architectural styles: the Roman, the Gothic, and the Renaissance
- Get to know heaps of interesting anecdotes and stories from your passionate local guides
We will begin this live-streamed, interactive Online Experience from the Ramblas, the most popular promenade in Barcelona with its fabled flower shops, market and Opera House. Did you know that in 2006 the Ramblas was voted as the best market in the world? It is a great place for people watching as well, and you can get an idea about what the people of Barcelona are like if you observe the shops and stalls.
Next, we will walk to the Royal Square or the Plaza Reial, the most emblematic square of Barcelona; here you will learn about its significance for coin and stamp collectors. Walking through the Ferran street, we will help you join the dots between the street lamps and it's engineer's mother-in-law.
These ancient streets built in Roman times will lead us into the Jewish Quarter. Artists like Joan Miro were born here a century ago. You will feel like you have entered a whole world. Political Square is one of the hotspots of the city. Here on one side you will see the Town Hall and on the other the House of the President. We will zoom in to show you the statue of Saint Jorge. Then, we proceed to the Gothic Quarter, and please hold onto to your jaws, as they might drop after you see the facade of La Catedral. The last stop on our experience will be the Catalan Music Palace, yet another visual delight in our beautiful city!
About this experience
- Please have a good internet connection and Zoom app installed on your phone or laptop
- The instructions to join the meeting will be sent via email shortly after the booking
Know before you go
- This tour involves walking to various places, and the internet connection may sometimes be weak. However, we will attempt to minimize such disruptions
- You can book this tour for 110 EUR for a group of 3 or 155 EUR for a group of 6
- Since these are live tours, they may be subject to last minute cancellation due to inclement weather, Internet disruptions or other unforeseen circumstances.
Meet your Host
We are an official licensed tourist guides company accredited for the past 27 years, mainly in cultural visits for privates, groups and schools or universities. Catalonia and routes through Spain are mostly our destinations. Our guides Carlos, Gloria And Manel have licensed guides with university degrees, and over 20 years of experience in guiding. We speak several languages and have experience in live tours in the main cities such as Barcelona, Girona, Besalu, Costa Brava as well as many medieval villages of the county of Catalunya Area. Live tours is a new experience that modern technology has gifted us with. Come join us so that we can show our beautiful towns and cities!
From USD 122 / Group
- Fully refundable in case of any cancellation upto 2 days before the tour.