Walk Around Tsukiji Fish Market
You can learn about Japanese food culture. In Tsukiji, you can see how to preserve the freshness of fish, which is a secret of Sushi mi. First of all, you can see a big tuna. 70% of the market stores deal with tuna because tuna is the king of Sushi. Then you can see oysters, crabs and sea urchins. Not only can you see local Japanese food, but also you can learn about Japanese food culture. I am sure you will have an unforgettable experience on this tour.
Upto 10 people
- Visit Tsukiji Fish Market, the largest in Japan in this live, real-time experience
- Insights into the secrets of sashimi
- Learn what to look out for, and how to buy seafood
- Wide array of seafood from oysters, crabs and sea urchins to exotic rare ones
Japan is well-known around the world for its sushi and bustling fish markets. This Online Experience will take you to Tsukiji Fish Market, the largest fish market in Japan.
Inside the market, you will see how the shopkeepers keep the fish fresh and get to know the secrets of good sashimi. One of the most popular varieties of fish that you will see is the "big tuna". Since tuna is the most popular sushi ingredient, it is sold by around 70% of the stores in the market. The other seafood products sold in the market include oysters, crabs and sea urchins.
You will learn about the secrets of Japanese cuisine and gastronomy by strolling around the market and visiting the different shops.
About this experience
- Please have a good internet connection and zoom app installed on your phone or laptop
- The instructions to join the meeting will be sent via email shortly after the booking
Know before you go
- This tour involves walking and traveling to different places, at times, the mobile network may be intermittent, and the picture may not be clear. However, we will attempt to minimize such disruptions
- You can book this tour for 11,037 JPY for a group of 3 screens or as a private tour for 18,396 JPY and invite up to 10 friends and family to join this activity with you from all over the world. You will see the option to book this experience as a private tour on the checkout page if it is available for that time slot
- Since these are live tours, they may be subject to last minute cancellation due to inclement weather, Internet disruptions or other unforeseen circumstances.
Meet your Host
Tokyo Cultural Guide Tour
We offer personalised walking tours conducted by professional guides to help you explore Tokyo. We also take up personal requests to make your tour in Tokyo a memorable experience. Our main guide Gucci, who previously used to live in New York, USA, and Shanghai and Beijing in China, holds a national license for English speaking guides. You will surely enjoy our tours conducted by our licensed guides.
From USD 81 / Group
- Fully refundable in case of any cancellation upto 2 days before the tour.