Visit The popular city of Westminster
This live-streamed, interactive online walking tour in the City of Westminster will commence in front of the most famous church in London – Westminster Abbey – the Sovereign’s Church where the coronations of our Kings and Queens have taken place since 1066.
Upto 10 people
- Real-time experience streamed live from the London's historic area of Westminster
- See the historic Westminster Abbey and the Palace of Westminster
- Visit even more iconic sites like Downing Street and Trafalgar Square
- Learn about the cultural significance and history of London from your expert guide
This live-streamed, interactive Online Experience in the city of Westminster will commence in front of the most famous church in London – Westminster Abbey – the Sovereign’s Church where our Kings and Queens' coronations have taken place since 1066. Pass by the St. Margaret Church right beside it, and stroll through the area much associated with royals and politicians to reach the Palace of Westminster, more popularly known as the Houses of Parliament.
Will you recognise the famous Big Ben? What are the things that most visitors to London get excited about? Well, we will see some red telephone boxes and red London transport buses as we walk along White Hall. Another unmissable stop on our tour will be at Downing Street, where the Prime Minister resides at ‘Number 10’; find out about the life of one interesting resident. As we explore other sites, you will get to hear stories that help explain their history and significance to the cultural fabric of the city. The tour will end at Trafalgar Square with ice cream!
About this experience
- Please have a good internet connection and Zoom app installed on your phone or laptop
- The instructions to join the meeting will be sent via email shortly after the booking
Know before you go
- Please sign in to the Zoom app five minutes before the beginning of the experience
- This tour involves travelling to various places, and the internet connection may sometimes be weak. However, we will attempt to minimize such disruptions
- You can book this tour for 75 GBP for a group of 3 screens or a private session for 125 GBP for up to 10 screens joining this activity with you from all over the world. You will see the option to book this experience as a private tour on the checkout page if it is available for that time slot
- Since these are live tours, they may be subject to last minute cancellation due to inclement weather, Internet disruptions or other unforeseen circumstances.
Meet your Host
Angela Morgan loves London! It is a place that you can explore time and again, discovering something new and interesting in the same places every time you do. She sometimes takes her city for granted as a Londoner, but wouldn’t want to be anywhere else. As a Tourist Guide, she meets people from all over the world who want to see places in London they have read about, and she would love to show you around its many beautiful sights on my online experiences! She is a professional Tourist Guide and has worked in London for more than 10 years.
VIP London Tour offers private sightseeing tours of London and the UK in luxury vehicles with your driver and guide for the ultimate freedom and flexibility. Ideal for families and groups, VIP tours of London, Scotland, and the UK provide walking tours, corporate and business tourism, transfers, interpreters, and multilingual private guides (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, and Russian speaking).
From USD 96 / Group
- Fully refundable in case of any cancellation upto 2 days before the tour.