Visit the Historical City Center of Granada
On this tour, we will visit the historical city center of Granada in detail, with all the iconic monuments learning about them and how time and history changed their functions from the past until the present day. We will also visit the lowest part of the Albayzin, the oldest quarter of the city and UNESCO World Heritage.
Upto 10 people
- Real-time online experience live-streamed from Granada
- Visit important landmarks such as Corral del Carbón, Paseo del Darro and Alcaiceria
- Stroll through narrow alleys to see the Cathedral and Royal Chapel
- Learn about the history and culture of Granada from your expert local guide
In this live-streamed online experience of Granada, we will cover multiple places of interest from up close and uncover how their functions have changed from the past to the present day as power changed hands.
Our virtual walk will take us to the lowest part of the Albayzin, the city's oldest quarter and a UNESCO World Heritage site. Start at the Alcaiceria, the silk market that dates back to the XIVth Century. Then at the Corral del Carbón, the oldest Muslim warehouse in Spain, examine its unique Moorish architecture with rooms on the first floor and stables on the ground floor. Moving on, enjoy panoramic views of the Cathedral. Do you notice that the towers of this Renaissance-style monument are shaped differently?
Admire the gothic style of the Royal Chapel, the place where the first kings of Spain are buried from outside, before making your way to Paseo del Darro, one of the most beautiful streets in the world. Through the tour, we will visit many lesser-known gems, such as the city's first ice cream shop opened or the river that flows underneath. We will end the visit with a picturesque view of the Alhambra Castle on the hills to leave a lasting memory of this fascinating town in your mind.
About this experience
- Please have a good internet connection and Zoom app installed on your phone or laptop
- Please sign in to the Zoom app five minutes prior to the beginning of the experience
- The instructions to join the meeting will be sent via email shortly after the booking
Know before you go
- You can book this tour for 75 EUR for a group of 3 screens or as a private tour for 125 EUR and invite up to 10 friends and family to join this activity with you from all over the world. You will see the option to book this experience as a private tour on the checkout page if it is available for that time slot
- This tour involves travelling to various places, and the internet connection may sometimes be weak. However, we will attempt to minimise such disruptions (only for outdoor tours)
- Since these are live tours, they may be subject to last minute cancellation due to inclement weather, Internet disruptions or other unforeseen circumstances.
Meet your Host
Asier has a degree in Art History and is a licensed tour guide working as a freelancer for more than five years. He has specialised in guiding in Alhambra, home to the most beautiful Islamic palace in Europe. He would love to welcome you to Granada, undoubtedly one of the most charming cities in the world!
Rasha works as a full-time licensed tour guide in Granada. She enjoys meeting new people and sharing experiences on her tour. She loves to keep reading, studying and discovering new things in her own city, a place where so many cultures have left a mark. It would be her pleasure to wander with you through its monuments and its streets!
This was a unique and different experience and I enjoyed the tour very much. The guide was giving the historical and contemporary context of the sites visited. It was lively and interactive.
Enjoyable experience, makes you want to physically visit the place.
From USD 83 / Group
- Fully refundable in case of any cancellation upto 2 days before the tour.