Visit Popular Landmarks Along The Narrow Streets Of Mazatlan
Take a look to the west coast of Mexico, let me guide you and explore alongside the boardwalk and the narrow streets of Mazatlan full of history, legends and stories to be told. You will see colourful buildings with neoclassical architecture from the XIX century, visiting the opera house Angela Peralta, the cathedral of Immaculate Conception, old squares around the Historical Center and beautiful views of the Pacific Ocean.
Upto 10 people
- Real-time experience streamed live from the narrow streets of Mazatlan
- Admire the Cathedral of Immaculate Conception
- Savour beautiful panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean
- Get to know more about Mexican culture from the local tour guide
Take a stroll through the west coast of Mexico on this unique experience. Let me guide you and explore alongside the boardwalk and the narrow streets of Mazatlan full of history, legends, and stories to be told.
On this experience, we will admire vibrant buildings with neoclassical architecture from the XIX century, visit the opera house, Angela Peralta, the Cathedral of Immaculate Conception, old squares around the Historical Center and savour beautiful panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean.
And get to know more about Mexican culture, cuisines, music and the way of living from the 1800s to the present.
I look forward to taking you around Mazatlan soon!
About this experience
- Please have a good internet connection and Zoom app installed on your phone or laptop
- The instructions to join the meeting will be sent via email shortly after the booking
Know before you go
- Please sign in to the Zoom app five minutes prior to the beginning of the experience
- This tour involves walking to various places, and at times the internet connection may be weak. However, we will attempt to minimize such disruptions
- You can book this tour for 50 USD per screen or as a private tour for 100 USD and invite up to 10 friends and family to join this activity with you from all over the world. You will see the option to book this experience as a private tour on the checkout page if it is available for that time slot
- Since these are live tours, they may be subject to last minute cancellation due to inclement weather, Internet disruptions or other unforeseen circumstances.
Meet your Host
I am 43 years old, and I have dedicated my life professionally to tourism for more than 20 years. I am a certified tourist guide, and my biggest treasure is my family and the good friends that I have. I feel so proud to show my country to visitors, and connecting with you from afar will be my goal.
From USD 50 / Group
- Fully refundable in case of any cancellation upto 2 days before the tour.