University of Chicago
Located right in Chicago, the University of Chicago is well- known for its medical and research capabilities. The University has led breakthroughs in discovering the link between cancer and genetics, and with the city of Chicago on its doorstep, this tour will provide you with an overview of the city, its attractions and deep culture and history.
University Campus Tours
Upto 10 people
- Stroll around the campus of the University of Chicago in this real-time experience
- Gain insights into the history of the university and what makes it so prestigious
- Learn about student life and gain practical tips regarding public transportation and places to visit in Chicago
The University of Chicago is a prestigious research university in the Hyde Park neighborhood of Chicago. The campus is stunning with its gothic architecture that dates back to the 1800s. The university campus is nestled right along the lakeshore of Lake Michigan, one of the largest freshwater bodies on earth. Warmer months will provide students with endless opportunities to enjoy the beaches of the south shore while they walk roll or stroll along the lake path.
Join me on this interactive online tour to take a virtual walk around campus and explore its famous buildings and corridors. You will also get to stop at various ponds to see turtles, fish, and other native wildlife throughout campus, making our tour a mix of informative and fun.
With the city of Chicago on its doorstep, this tour will provide you with an overview of the city, its attractions, and deep culture and history. Additionally, I will help you decide where to visit, how to get around, and give you an introduction to what locals like to do. You will also get to know about Chicago's other neighborhoods and the public transportation system in the city. Chicago is also a bike-friendly city, and you can easily walk around its streets as well.
About this experience
- Please have a good internet connection and zoom app installed on your phone or laptop
- The instructions to join the meeting will be sent via email shortly after the booking
Know before you go
- This tour involves walking and travelling to different places, at times the mobile network may be intermittent, and the picture may not be clear. However, we will attempt to minimize such disruptions
- You can book this tour for 125 USD and invite up to 10 friends and family to join this activity with you worldwide. You will see the option to book this experience as a private tour on the checkout page if it is available for that time slot
- Since these are live tours, they may be subject to last minute cancellation due to inclement weather, Internet disruptions or other unforeseen circumstances.
Meet your Host
I have been living in Chicago for over 30 years while learning about the food, history, and neighborhoods of the city. I have spent a decade in bartending and dining out in Chicago, so I know the place inside and out.
I love showing my friends and their friends the best places to eat or grab a drink in their neighborhoods. I now lead the Chicago team for North America Tour Hub and show my passion for Chicago through story-telling and guiding visitors to the city.
From USD 125 / Group
- Fully refundable in case of any cancellation upto 2 days before the tour.