University of Barcelona
We will visit the old building of the University of Barcelona, Faculty of geography and philosophy, some nice places around these buildings and I will talk about how to move where to live, shop and admission process.
University Campus Tours
Upto 10 people
- Real-time campus tour streamed live from the University of Barcelona, one of the best universities in Spain
- Visit the Faculty of Philosophy, Faculty of Geography, and Faculty of Education
- Gain insight into student life and learn about some of the best places around the university to hang out, eat and drink
On this live-streamed, interactive online campus tour, I will take you to the University of Barcelona, one of the best universities in Spain.
Our tour will begin at the old building which once belonged to the Faculty of Medicine. Next, we will visit La Boqueria Market, one of Barcelona's best places to buy any food products. Then, head to the Faculty Geography, where we will see an archaeological field. Close to it is a nice restaurant where students often come to relax and enjoy food and drink. Later you will see the Faculty of Education, one of the oldest buildings on the campus, and the Faculty of Philosophy affiliated with Ramon Llull University. This tour will end at one of the best places near the university to hang out. Throughout this virtual tour, I will attempt to answer all your questions and clear your doubts and apprehensions about the university and its adjoining areas.
About this experience
- Please have a good internet connection and zoom app installed on your phone or laptop
- The instructions to join the meeting will be sent via email shortly after the booking
Know before you go
- This tour involves walking and travelling to different places; sometimes, the mobile network may be intermittent, and the picture may not be clear. However, we will attempt to minimise such disruptions
- You can book this tour for EUR 75 for a group of 3 screens or EUR 125 for a private tour and invite up to 10 friends and family to join this activity with you from all over the world. You will see the option to book this experience as a private tour on the checkout page if it is available for that time slot
- Since these are live tours, they may be subject to last minute cancellation due to inclement weather, Internet disruptions or other unforeseen circumstances.
Meet your Host
José Luis Carrasco
I am from Barcelona and a former student at the University of Barcelona. I know about Barcelona's history and can give you information about the city. I can give you some tips about where to live, the best places to do shopping, where to eat, and the application process. I will be delighted to answer any question in your mind.
From USD 83 / Group
- Fully refundable in case of any cancellation upto 2 days before the tour.