Tour around Monterosso- a rare jewel of the five Terre
Monterosso- a rare jewel of the 5 Terre with its beautiful beaches, rich history and “easy” atmosphere. We begin on the hill of Saint Christopher, the most antique part of Monterosso, overlooking an amazing view of the entire coastline of the National Park.
From Cinque Terre
Upto 10 people
- See the Church of Saint John Baptist
- Explore the hill of Saint Christopher
- We begin on the hill of Saint Christopher, the most antique part of Monterosso, overlooking an amazing view of the entire coastline of the National Park.
- We descend a shady wooded path towards the old town onto one of Monterosso’s light pebble beaches. Just behind the beach, the historical center of Monterosso with its little rich seafood restaurants, wine shops and joyful atmosphere.
- We stroll through its lively and solitary alleys, see the unique Ligurian gothic Saint John Baptist church with its white marble and green serpentine stripes and visit the antique hidden corners of the hamlet to eventually reach the pretty town square.
- From here a walk on the defensive walls above the coastline to the majestic 16th century Torre Aurora. Our experience continues to the “newer” part of Monterosso, Fegina and its magnificent beaches.
- Please have a good internet connection and the Zoom app installed on your phone or laptop
- The instructions to join the meeting will be sent via email shortly after the booking
Know before you go
- Please sign in to the Zoom app five minutes before the beginning of the experience
- This tour involves travelling to various places, and the internet connection may sometimes be weak. However, we will attempt to minimize such disruptions
- You can book this tour for 75 EUR for a group of 3 screens or a private session for 125 EUR for up to 10 screens joining this activity with you from all over the world. You will see the option to book this experience as a private tour on the checkout page if it is available for that time slot
- Since these are live tours, they may be subject to last minute cancellation due to inclement weather, Internet disruptions or other unforeseen circumstances.
Meet your Host
Duna Illiano is an official guide of the Cinque Terre National Park and an environmental interpretive guide. She loves to show the beauty of her land to visitors and is so lucky to be able to do that professionally! She works as a freelancer and with major cruise ship companies. A tour with her combines love, enthusiasm, and sensory stimulation of all five senses!
Elisa Calvo is a licensed tour guide from Liguria, and she usually covers the 5 Terre beautiful towns and the gorgeous Gulf of the Poets. She loves sharing interesting information about this incredible area's traditions, history, culture, and nature. She works as a freelancer for several national and international tour operators and companies.
From USD 81 / Group
- Fully refundable in case of any cancellation upto 2 days before the tour.