Take A Nature Walk in Brisbane Water National Park
Explore an Australian National Park 50 kilometres north of Sydney that's abundant with Australian birds, mammals and reptiles, colourful native flowers, unique grass trees and towering eucalyptus trees.
From Brisbane Water National Park
Upto 10 people
- Real-time experience streamed live from the Brisbane Water National Park
- Be mesmerised by tranquil waterfalls and hidden waterholes amongst mini sandstone canyons
- See Australia's national plant - the golden wattle - and explore other varieties such as the strange-looking grass trees
- Discover the 'patterned tree art' created by the mystical scribbly gum moth
- Indulge in birdwatching and spot some spectacular local species
Join me on this live-streamed Online Experience to explore the Brisbane Water National Park. Located 50 kilometres north of Sydney, this quintessential Australian landscape has an abundant wealth of Australian birds, mammals and reptiles, colourful native flowers, unique grass trees and towering eucalyptus trees.
On our nature walk, we will stop at a quaint waterfall that cascades into a pristine waterhole, and follow the watercourse to the top of another waterfall that plunges to the depths of the sandstone canyon below. Together, you and I will also discover the fabulous pattered tree art that mystical insects known as the scribbly gum moths create here. We will find trees that have been hit by lightning and burnt from the inside out, look for yellow-tailed black cockatoos cracking open the cones of banksia flowers with their gigantic beaks, and learn about the importance of fire in the Australian bush.
The national park is full of surprises: during our explorations, we may even chance upon the Superb Lyrebird, the Australian brush turkey, and the New Holland Honeyeater! I look forward to hosting you here and showing you around on what is bound to be a unique, unforgettable experience.
About this experience
- Please have a good internet connection and Zoom app installed on your phone or laptop
- The instructions to join the meeting will be sent via email shortly after the booking
Know before you go
- Please sign in to the Zoom app five minutes prior to the beginning of the experience
- This tour involves travelling to various places, at times the internet connection may be weak. However, we will attempt to minimize such disruptions (only for outdoor tours)
- You can book this tour either for 75 USD for a group of 3 screens OR as a private session for 125 USD for up to 10 screens joining this activity with you from all over the world. You will see the option to book this experience as a private tour on the checkout page if it is available for that time slot
- Since these are live tours, they may be subject to last minute cancellation due to inclement weather, Internet disruptions or other unforeseen circumstances.
Meet your Host
I have been a professional tour guide since 2004 and have an avid interest in worldly cultures. I have a keen sense of adventure which has taken me all across the world. To name a few: paragliding over the Aegean Sea, hiking the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu in Peru, biking down a volcano and riding the rooftop of a train on the edge of a mountain in Ecuador, tiger spotting in the jungles of India, reaching the rooftop of Africa's Mt. Kilamanjaro, and jumping from waterfalls in the Australian Kimberley. The list goes on...
I hope to take you on an interesting adventure in my own backyard. My tours attempt to immerse each traveller into the culture of Australia and emphasise the regions natural geography and Australian plants and animals. I look forward to hosting you soon!
From USD 75 / Group
- Fully refundable in case of any cancellation upto 2 days before the tour.