Stroll Through The Historical Landmarks Of Milan
Best of Milan. A classic tour to be introduced to the most beautiful monuments of the city by a local. We will touch the Sforza Castle, the mighty fortress of the lords of Milan during Medieval times and the Renaissance. Then we will head to the earth of Milano, the financial district, the Duomo area dominated by the spires of our Grand cathedral. Finally, we will walk the glamorous Galleria Vittorio Emanuele admiring the shining windows of fashion shops and the best cafe in town. The tour will finish in front of the worldwide famous Scala Opera House, the temple of classical music.
Upto 10 people
- Real-time experience streamed live from the city of Milan
- Stroll by the Galleria Vittorio Emanuel with its fashion shops, historical libraries and cafes
- Visit famous landmarks like the Scala Opera House
- Admire the Duomo of Milan
If you want to experience the best of Milan and learn the secrets of the city's most beautiful monuments, then this Online Experience with me will be perfect for you!
We will begin this virtual tour of Milan from the Sforza Castle, which served as the mighty fortress of the Lords of Milan during Medieval times and the Renaissance. Here, we will walk in the footsteps of Leonardo da Vinci, Napoleon, and all the other historical figures who have increased Milan's renown, helping you get familiar with the city's impressive history.
Heading towards the Earth of Milano, the shopping area and the financial district, we will stop to admire the Grand Cathedral - the Duomo of Milan. I will regale you with facts about its history, the duration of time it took to be built, and other trivia that only a local could supply you with!
Finally, we will walk the glamorous covered arcade of Milan: the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, strolling by the shining windows of fashion shops, historical libraries and the best cafe in town. The tour will finish in front of the world-famous Scala Opera House, a temple of classical music made famous by artists like Giuseppe Verdi, Renata Tebaldi, Maria Callas and Rudolph Nureyev.
I look forward to interacting with you on this tour!
About this experience
- Please have a good internet connection and Zoom app installed on your phone or laptop
- Please sign in to the Zoom app five minutes prior to the beginning of the experience
- The instructions to join the meeting will be sent via email shortly after the booking
Know before you go
- You can book this tour either for 75 EUR for a group of 3 screens OR as a private session for 130 EUR for up to 10 screens joining this activity with you from all over the world. You will see the option to book this experience as a private tour on the checkout page if it is available for that time slot
- This tour involves travelling to various places, and at times, the internet connection may be weak. However, we will attempt to minimise such disruptions (only for outdoor tours)
- Since these are live tours, they may be subject to last minute cancellation due to inclement weather, Internet disruptions or other unforeseen circumstances.
Meet your Host
Giacomo Zavatteri is an art historian. He has a master's degree in the Preservation of Cultural Heritage (art history) with a specialization in Medieval Art. Giacomo has been a licensed tour guide in Milan since 2005 and has shown his city to thousands of tourists visiting from worldwide. This is the reason why he loves his job since he gets to meet people from different cultures.
Evija moved to Milan in 2010, she's a certified Tourist Tour Manager in Latvia. Andrea is 100% Milanese, worked in Tourism, Fashion & Design, and as Dj. They are passionate Travel Content Creators & are leading in-person & virtual Experiences about Milan & Italy. They have a great knowledge of famous & lesser-known areas & they love to find/reveal great spots, peculiarities, hidden gems & places mainly attended by locals, ideal for amazing postcards. It's their lifestyle and love sharing their passion through the tours.
From USD 84 / Group
- Fully refundable in case of any cancellation upto 2 days before the tour.