Tapas are a heritage for us, and a particular social way of life, and therefore, the best recipes are from Andalusia! I will explain to you the history behind the tapas, taverns, bars, and our traditions and customs while cooking. The dishes we prepare will be typical Andalusian and Spanish traditional courses and will depend on the season. If you follow a vegetarian diet, do not hesitate to join me in this experience!
One good example of our cooking class menu could be the following:
- Gazpacho or Salmorejo Andaluz (typical tomato soup)
- Arroz (paella, soupy rice...)
- Gambas al Ajillo (Garlic Shrimps)
- Patatas a lo Pobre (A dish with potatoes & Vegetables)
- Baby broad beans & Iberic Jam
- Dressing carrots
The menu will always have an appetizer, starter, and main course. In this session, we will be preparing 3 dishes out of these: Gambas al Ajillo (Garlic Shrimps), Salmorejo Cordobes, and Arroz Andaluz.