Panoramic views, Pastel houses & Sumptuous wine of the Idyllic Village of Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre
Join us to explore one of the most famous Cinque Terre villages, Riomaggiore. On this virtual walking tour, you will trace a route up and downhill through old paths where you will see breathtaking panoramic views, the famous seaside promenade called the Lovers' Lane, and picturesque pastel colored houses.
From Cinque Terre
Upto 10 people
English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views overlooking the Mediterranean
- Learn about the local life and traditions
- Find out how the famous Cinque Terre Wine is grown
Join us to explore one of the most famous Cinque Terre villages, Riomaggiore. On this virtual walking tour, you will trace a route up and downhill through old paths where you will see breathtaking panoramic views, the famous seaside promenade called the Lovers' Lane, and picturesque pastel colored houses. Besides the landscape's enthralling beauty, you will discover the local life, traditions, and food. You will also learn about the Cinque Terre wine, which is hard to grow in such a vertical area but is satisfying to drink, especially while sitting on a cafe overlooking the Mediterranean. This tour gives people the chance to learn more about Cinque Terre, and will surely make you want to go there in person in the future!
About this experience
- Please have a good internet connection and Zoom app installed on your phone or laptop
- The instructions to join the meeting will be sent via email shortly after the booking
Know before you go
- Please sign in to the Zoom app five minutes prior to the beginning of the experience
- This tour involves walking to various places, and at times the internet connection may be weak. However, we will attempt to minimise such disruptions
- You can book this tour for 77 EUR for a group of 3 screens or as a private tour for 128 EUR and invite up to 10 friends and family to join this activity with you from all over the world. You will see the option to book this experience as a private tour on the checkout page if it is available for that time slot
- Since these are live tours, they may be subject to last minute cancellation due to inclement weather, Internet disruptions or other unforeseen circumstances.
Meet your Host
Duna Illiano is an official guide of the Cinque Terre National Park and an environmental interpretive guide. She loves to show the beauty of her land to visitors and is so lucky to be able to do that professionally! She works as a freelancer and with major cruise ship companies. A tour with her combines love, enthusiasm, and sensory stimulation of all five senses!
Elisa Calvo is a licensed tour guide from Liguria, and she usually covers the 5 Terre beautiful towns and the gorgeous Gulf of the Poets. She loves sharing interesting information about this incredible area's traditions, history, culture, and nature. She works as a freelancer for several national and international tour operators and companies.
From USD 86 / Group
- Fully refundable in case of any cancellation upto 2 days before the tour.