Located right in Boston, Northeastern University is probably most well-known for its engineering program and its co-op program. The coop program integrates classroom study and professional experience. But the city of Boston is at their fingertips. we will provide you with an overview of the city of Boston. We’ll give you information about today’s city, its many fabulous attractions, where to visit, how to get around and an introduction to what locals like to do.
University Campus Tours
Upto 10 people
- Real-time experience streamed live from the campus of Northeastern University in Boston
- Learn about two of the university's most popular courses: engineering and co-op program
- Insights into local life and culture of Boston by your knowledgable local guide
This online campus tour will take you to the Northeastern University in Boston.
Founded in 1898, Northeastern is a global, experiential research university offering undergraduate and graduate programs through a doctorate in nine colleges and schools. Since 1909, cooperative education has been a key component of Northeastern's experiential learning model, integrating academic coursework with professional practice to help students acquire relevant, real-world competencies necessary for future success. World-class professors, a strong research base, and outstanding resources for academic exploration and discovery support more than 200 graduate degree programs across 20 different areas of study, including the sciences, humanities, social sciences, business, engineering, and computer science.
On this tour, you will go beyond the campus and explore the local culture and learn the history of Boston as well. You will receive information about modern Boston; where to visit, how to get around, and an introduction to what locals like to do.
About this experience
- Please have a good internet connection and zoom app installed on your phone or laptop
- The instructions to join the meeting will be sent via email shortly after the booking
Know before you go
- This tour involves walking and travelling to different places; at times the mobile network may be intermittent, and the picture may not be clear. However, we will attempt to minimize such disruptions
- You can book this tour for USD 125 as a private tour and invite up to 10 friends and family to join this activity with you from all over the world
- Since these are live tours, they may be subject to last minute cancellation due to inclement weather, Internet disruptions or other unforeseen circumstances.
Meet your Host
I was born and raised in New England and spent a large part of my childhood exploring Boston learning about the city's history and many cultures. I loved showing off my city to friends, family, and out-of-town guests so much that I ultimately became a tour guide. I now lead a team of guides and love sharing my knowledge and passion for Boston with all visitors.
Boston's big draw is obviously American history, but there's so much more to it than what you learned in school! I've spent time discovering the lesser-known stories on and off the Freedom Trail, learning about the historic architecture in Beacon Hill, and getting to know a barkeep or two, so that I can connect you to the Boston of old and new. Of course, there are the postcard historical sights, but I will also take you behind-the-scenes and inside of some of the locales overlooked by many Boston visitors (and even locals!).
From USD 125 / Group
- Fully refundable in case of any cancellation upto 2 days before the tour.