Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
We will introduce you to this world-renowned school, which often ranks among the top institutions of higher education in the world. Best known for its programs in engineering and the physical sciences, other areas – most notably economics, political science, urban studies and linguistics – are also strong.
University Campus Tours
Upto 10 people
- Walk around the campus of the world-renowned MIT in a live-streamed campus tour
- Insights into student life beyond education into sports, arts, culture, and the social aspect
- Interesting trivia about MIT from its illustrious alumni to scientific achievements
This online campus tour will introduce you to the world-renowned Massachusetts Institute of Technology, often ranked among the top institutions of higher education in the world. It is best known for its programs in engineering, physical sciences, and other areas, most notably economics, political science, urban studies, and linguistics. Securing admission here is extremely competitive, and undergraduate students are often able to pursue their own research.
MIT is set in 168 acres of grounds that extend for more than a mile along the Cambridge side of the Charles River basin. It is not only one of the most picturesque views of Boston, but you can see how close to the city you will be. At its edges, the campus merges with various Cambridge neighborhoods, including Kendall Square which is one of the most innovative square miles on the planet. You will go beyond the campus and explore the local culture and learn the history of Boston. You will receive information about modern Boston, its many fabulous attractions, where to visit, how to get around, and an introduction to what locals like to do.
About this experience
- Please have a good internet connection and zoom app installed on your phone or laptop
- The instructions to join the meeting will be sent via email shortly after the booking
Know before you go
- This tour involves walking and travelling to different places; at times, the mobile network may be intermittent, and the picture may not be clear. However, we will attempt to minimize such disruptions
- You can book this tour for USD 125 as a private tour and invite up to 10 friends and family to join this activity with you from all over the world
- Since these are live tours, they may be subject to last minute cancellation due to inclement weather, Internet disruptions or other unforeseen circumstances.
Meet your Host
I was born and raised in New England and spent a large part of my childhood exploring Boston learning about the city's history and many cultures. I loved showing off my city to friends, family, and out-of-town guests so much that I ultimately became a tour guide. I now lead a team of guides and love sharing my knowledge and passion for Boston with all visitors.
Boston's big draw is obviously American history, but there's so much more to it than what you learned in school! I've spent time discovering the lesser-known stories on and off the Freedom Trail, learning about the historic architecture in Beacon Hill, and getting to know a barkeep or two, so that I can connect you to the Boston of old and new. Of course, there are the postcard historical sights, but I will also take you behind-the-scenes and inside of some of the locales overlooked by many Boston visitors (and even locals!).
From USD 125 / Group
- Fully refundable in case of any cancellation upto 2 days before the tour.