Manarola, Cinque Terre National Park- Quaint Villages, Colourful Houses & Italian Riveria Coastline
Stroll through Manarola, one of the five precious villages inside Cinque Terre National Park. Cinque Terre is a cluster of centuries-old seaside villages along the rugged Italian Riviera Coastline and is also an important wine region.
From Cinque Terre
Upto 10 people
English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Walk along the panoramic hiking path outlining the town on Manarola
- Get a chance to virtually meet a local wine producer and sommelier
- Admire the scenic view of Manarola and Cinque Terre's coastline
Stroll through Manarola, one of the five precious villages inside Cinque Terre National Park. Cinque Terre is a cluster of centuries-old seaside villages along the rugged Italian Riviera Coastline and is also an important wine region. If lucky, you will also get an opportunity to meet a wine producer and sommelier. Walk along the panoramic hiking path overlooking the vegetable gardens and the vineyards. See some local plants which you can virtually touch, taste and smell. You will then walk towards Corniglia and slowly descend on the path above Manarola's Cemetery. The tour will conclude with a view of Manarola's colourful houses - the most photographed view of Cinque Terre.
About this experience
- Please have a good internet connection and Zoom app installed on your phone or laptop
- The instructions to join the meeting will be sent via email shortly after the booking
Know before you go
- Please sign in to the Zoom app five minutes prior to the beginning of the experience
- This tour involves walking to various places, and at times the internet connection may be weak. However, we will attempt to minimize such disruptions
- You can book this tour for 77 EUR per screen or as a private tour for 128 EUR and invite up to 10 friends and family to join this activity with you from all over the world. You will see the option to book this experience as a private tour on the checkout page if it is available for that time slot
- Since these are live tours, they may be subject to last minute cancellation due to inclement weather, Internet disruptions or other unforeseen circumstances.
Meet your Host
Duna Illiano is an official guide of the Cinque Terre National Park and an environmental interpretive guide. She loves to show the beauty of her land to visitors and is so lucky to be able to do that professionally! She works as a freelancer and with major cruise ship companies. A tour with her combines love, enthusiasm, and sensory stimulation of all five senses!
Elisa Calvo is a licensed tour guide from Liguria, and she usually covers the 5 Terre beautiful towns and the gorgeous Gulf of the Poets. She loves sharing interesting information about this incredible area's traditions, history, culture, and nature. She works as a freelancer for several national and international tour operators and companies.
From USD 83 / Group
- Fully refundable in case of any cancellation upto 2 days before the tour.