Learn how to make Sake cups in Kanaya-machi, Toyama
This tour provides you with a virtual experience of "Sake" cup handmaking, together with the traditional Japanese town landscape in Toyama Prefecture.
Upto 10 people
- Witness the process of making of a Sake cup in Toyama
This tour provides you with a virtual experience of "Sake" cup handmaking, together with the traditional Japanese town landscape in the Toyama Prefecture. You can see the "Sake" cup handmaking process after a short walk around "Kanaya-machi" street, a traditional artisan town. The Sake cup made on this tour is made of Tin, which is a quite flexible metal, so it can easily be made with your original pattern by hand. I will show you a handmaking process of the "Sake" cup at a craftsman shop in “Kanaya-machi”. In addition, you can get the handmade "Sake" cup with your own original patterns and your initial engraved-on for your souvenir. (optional. Pre-order required) At the end of the tour, shopping time at Tin crafts shop is available.
- Please have a good internet connection and the Zoom app installed on your phone or laptop
- The instructions to join the meeting will be sent via email shortly after the booking
Know before you go
- Please sign in to the Zoom app five minutes before the beginning of the experience
- This tour involves travelling to various places, and the internet connection may sometimes be weak. However, we will attempt to minimize such disruptions
- You can book this tour for 75 USD for a group of 3 screens or a private session for 125 USD for up to 10 screens joining this activity with you from all over the world. You will see the option to book this experience as a private tour on the checkout page if it is available for that time slot
- Since these are live tours, they may be subject to last minute cancellation due to inclement weather, Internet disruptions or other unforeseen circumstances.
Meet your Host
From USD 75 / Group
- Fully refundable in case of any cancellation upto 2 days before the tour.