Foodie tour to the Night Market
Taipei nightlife is amazing along with its flavorful cuisine. This virtual tour will take you to Raohe Night Market, where you can enjoy the vibrant culture of the city.
Upto 10 people
- Initiation into Taipei's world-famous street food at Raohe Night Market, in a live-streamed tour with a local guide
- Tips on must have unique street fare, what to eat and what not to eat, and the local food culture
This live tour will take you to Raohe Night Market, where I will show you the traditional street food that many people specially visit Taipei for. Here, you will learn all the famous street food such as bubble tea, pepper bun, and Scallion pancakes and cross the beautiful Rainbow Bridge right across the busy market. I will let you know what is good to try and what is not. Street food is part of our life and our night market is very clean; all food is safe to eat on the street. You will feel like you are watching a food show during this live tour.
We will also enter a beautiful Taoist temple to learn about our local culture.
About this experience
- An interactive, real-time where you will learn all about popular and yummy local cuisine at the Raohe Night Market with a professional Taipei guide
- Please have a good internet connection and Zoom app installed in your phone or laptop
- The instructions to join the meeting will be sent via email shortly after the booking
Know before you go
- Please sign in on the zoom app five minutes prior to the scheduled time
- Since this tour involves walking to various places in the city, at times the internet connection may be weak. However, we will attempt to minimize such disruptions
- You can book this tour for 75 USD for a group of 3 Screens or as a private tour for 125 USD and invite up to 10 friends and family to join this activity with you from all over the world.
- Since these are live tours, they may be subject to last minute cancellation due to inclement weather, Internet disruptions or other unforeseen circumstances.
Meet your Host
I was born and raised in Taipei. I love interacting with local people when travelling, and getting some recommendations about where to eat and where to have fun. When I travel to a new city, I try to find the best-hidden gems to get lost in and most of the time it is a good way to see a different side of the city. Let me help you in the same way to find the best parts of my vibrant city.
From USD 75 / Group
- Fully refundable in case of any cancellation upto 2 days before the tour.