Explore the magnificent landmarks of Mannheim from the Watertower to Mannheimer Schloss
We start at the landmark of Mannheim, the Watertower. After a little background history, why that tower is so important to Mannheim, and a few other very interesting facts about our city, we take five minutes to walk into the main city.
Upto 10 people
- Understand the importance of the Watertower in Mannheim
- Stand high atop a bunker used during World War II
- Experience Turkish culture while visiting "Little Istanbul"
We start at the landmark of Mannheim, the Watertower. After a background history of why that tower is so important to Mannheim and a few other very interesting facts about our city, we take five minutes to walk into the main city. Alongside that, we will encounter beautiful fountains, museums, a concert hall, many restaurants and bars, and cafés. I will tell you which hotel, bar or restaurant would be the best for whatever reason you have in mind and explain where you will find anything in this city. We will also stand above a bunker, you noticing it, which served as protection in world war II. It is a very big bunker in the city centre.
I will show you our famous and beautiful “Little Istanbul” subculture. You will feel like being on holiday in Turkey.
From there I will show you our main library and a beautiful church near the end of the tour.
And then, in the end, you will see one of our main sightseeing places, the Mannheimer Schloss (Mannheim´s castle).
- Please have a good internet connection and the Zoom app installed on your phone or laptop
- The instructions to join the meeting will be sent via email shortly after the booking
Know before you go
- Please sign in to the Zoom app five minutes before the beginning of the experience
- This tour involves travelling to various places, and the internet connection may sometimes be weak. However, we will attempt to minimize such disruptions
- You can book this tour for 75 EUR for a group of 3 screens or a private session for 125 EUR for up to 10 screens joining this activity with you from all over the world. You will see the option to book this experience as a private tour on the checkout page if it is available for that time slot
- Since these are live tours, they may be subject to last minute cancellation due to inclement weather, Internet disruptions or other unforeseen circumstances.
Meet your Host
Molim El Barch
From USD 84 / Group
- Fully refundable in case of any cancellation upto 2 days before the tour.