Explore the Dreamy Village of Tellaro, Italy: Colourful Houses, Enchanting Views, & Famous Churches
Tellaro is listed as one of the most beautiful little villages in Italy. The endlessly charming town is part of the Gulf of Poets; it's known mostly for its beautiful church and sunsets, and enchanting legends that, nowadays, still define the tourism of this unique place. The old town is rich in beautiful coloured tower houses and infamous Ligurian narrow alleys known as “carobi”.
From Cinque Terre
Upto 10 people
- Marvel at the vibrant houses of Tellaro
- Stroll down the lively town centre of Tellaro and see various local shops
- Admire the gorgeous view of the Saint George church
Tellaro is listed as one of the most beautiful little villages in Italy. The endlessly charming town is part of the Gulf of Poets; it's known mostly for its beautiful church and sunsets, and enchanting legends that nowadays still define the tourism of this unique place. The old town is rich in beautiful coloured tower houses and infamous Ligurian narrow alleys known as “carobi”. We will start the tour from a panoramic terrace that overlooks the roofs of the coloured tower houses of Tellaro and gives us a glimpse of the beautiful town. We will then reach the charming central square and see the beautiful church of Stella Maris. Passing through the centre, we will meet several shops where it may be possible to observe several local products, from local oil productions to focaccia and pesto. We will then go downtown, passing through the incredible passages among the historical coloured tower houses known as “carobi” or “carugi” in order to reach one of the most magical corners of the town, the historical oratory of Saint Mary in Selàa with so much history to be told and a breathtaking sight on the coastline that separates the region Liguria from the region Tuscany. In the upper hills, the beautiful vision of the natural park of Montemarcello can also be seen. We will soon go towards the most ancient part of the town where the dock and the traditional fishermen's boats are, from there we will see an unforgettable view of the Saint George church, painted in an iconic and charming pink, and here we will have the time to talk about the tale of the octopus saving the town of Tellaro from pirates! A myth, a fairy tale that still defines this town's traditions, style and tourism. We will end our tour on a wonderful terrace where it's possible to see Tellaro in a beautiful postcard and look at the bay of Fiascherino and Maralunga. We will be eternally fascinated by the dreamy style of this little town that, rightfully so, is listed as one of the most beautiful villages in Italy.
- Please have a good internet connection and the Zoom app installed on your phone or laptop
- The instructions to join the meeting will be sent via email shortly after the booking
Know before you go
- Please sign in to the Zoom app five minutes before the beginning of the experience
- This tour involves travelling to various places, and the internet connection may sometimes be weak. However, we will attempt to minimize such disruptions
- You can book this tour for 75 EUR for a group of 3 screens or a private session for 125 EUR for up to 10 screens joining this activity with you from all over the world. You will see the option to book this experience as a private tour on the checkout page if it is available for that time slot
- Since these are live tours, they may be subject to last minute cancellation due to inclement weather, Internet disruptions or other unforeseen circumstances.
Meet your Host
Duna Illiano is an official guide of the Cinque Terre National Park and an environmental interpretive guide. She loves to show the beauty of her land to visitors and is so lucky to be able to do that professionally! She works as a freelancer and with major cruise ship companies. A tour with her combines love, enthusiasm, and sensory stimulation of all five senses!
Elisa Calvo is a licensed tour guide from Liguria, and she usually covers the 5 Terre beautiful towns and the gorgeous Gulf of the Poets. She loves sharing interesting information about this incredible area's traditions, history, culture, and nature. She works as a freelancer for several national and international tour operators and companies.
From USD 84 / Group
- Fully refundable in case of any cancellation upto 2 days before the tour.