Explore Mosque-Cathedral and Jewish Quarter
On this tour, we will visit the Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba, the Flower St. And the Jewish Quarter. The Mosque is the unique Mosque in Spain from the Muslim Times, which was consecrated as a church in 1236 AD.
Upto 3 people
- Real-time walking tour live-streamed from the cobbled streets of Cordoba, Spain
- Visit the Jewish Quarter with your local tour guide
- Learn about the confounding history of the Mosque-Cathedral
This online experience in Cordoba will take you to the Mosque-Cathedral, Flower Street and the Jewish Quarter.
The Mosque-Cathedral was constructed by the Muslim rulers over the foundation of the Visigoth Church. Later in 1236 AD, it was consecrated as a cathedral. It is the only structure in the world built by combining two buildings. The Jewish Quarter, listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, is one of the most extensive medieval quarters that have been kept preserved along with the narrow winding streets that lead up to the small squares.
About this experience
- Please have a good internet connection and Zoom app installed on your phone or laptop
- The instructions to join the meeting will be sent via email shortly after the booking
Know before you go
- Since this tour involves walking to various places, the internet connection may sometimes be weak. However, we will attempt to minimize such disruptions
- You can book this tour either for EUR 75 for a group of 3 screens or a private session for EUR 125 for up to 10 screens joining this activity with you from all over the world. You will see the option to book this experience as a private tour on the checkout page if it is available for that time slot
- Since these are live tours, they may be subject to last minute cancellation due to inclement weather, Internet disruptions or other unforeseen circumstances.
Meet your Host
I was born and brought up in Cordoba, Spain, and have been working as a tour guide since 1996. I graduated from Cordoba University with a degree in tourism and have been working actively in the field of tourism. I love my job. Join me and discover the beautiful city of Cordoba, its traditional and modern side as well as its interesting archaeology.
From USD 83 / Group
- Fully refundable in case of any cancellation upto 2 days before the tour.