Enjoy the majestic Niagara falls from the Canadian side
Sign up for this and experience a virtual tour of both the American and Canadian Falls, along with a view of the lower Niagara River, from a panoramic view that can only be had from the Canadian side.
From Niagara Falls
Upto 10 people
- Admire virtually the beauty of American and Niagara Falls
- Learn about the history and some trivia facts about the Falls
- The visitor will experience a virtual tour of both the American and Canadian Falls, along with a view of the lower Niagara River, from a panoramic view that can only be had from the Canadian side.
- We will cover the following topics; Geological history- the formation of the Falls millions of years ago, historical attractions/current attractions, the de-watering of the Falls, trivia facts about the Falls, history of Hydro- Power, Daredevils: tight-rope walkers/barrel riders, and human histories; the Underground Railroad and its connection to the Falls.
- Please have a good internet connection and the Zoom app installed on your phone or laptop
- The instructions to join the meeting will be sent via email shortly after the booking
Know before you go
- Please sign in to the Zoom app five minutes before the beginning of the experience
- This tour involves walking to various places, and at times the internet connection may be weak. However, we will attempt to minimize such disruptions
- You can book this tour as a private tour for 125 USD and invite up to 10 friends and family to join this activity with you from all over the world. You will see the option to book this experience as a private tour on the checkout page if it is available for that time slot
- Since these are live tours, they may be subject to last-minute cancellation due to inclement weather, Internet disruptions, or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Since these are live tours, they may be subject to last minute cancellation due to inclement weather, Internet disruptions or other unforeseen circumstances.
Meet your Host
My tours lead you back to the 19th Century, with your guide in historical costume to set the tone as you hear the stories of great intrigue while visiting those historic sites. The tours also afford the visitor the opportunity to get a regional orientation by combining Underground Railroad sites with general sites of interest. - Niagara Falls themselves and its connection to Underground history. - truly a two-for-one experience.
From USD 125 / Group
- Fully refundable in case of any cancellation upto 2 days before the tour.