Discover The Fascinating Highlights Of Lille, Capital Of Flanders
This tour takes you through the old town. You will see the most beautiful monuments (the old stock exchange, the main square, the pretty cobbled stones streets) and end at the cathedral.
Upto 10 people
- Real-time experience streamed live from the cobbled streets of Lille
- Stroll around La grand place (Main Square) & admire Lille’s prettiest monuments
- Get some of the amazing views inside the Our lady of la Treille Cathedral
This real-time walking tour will take you through the old town's streets called “le Vieux-Lille” and the more modern city. You will see Lille’s prettiest monuments during our walk and learn about how people lived here through the ages.
We will begin our virtual tour at the Place du General de Gaulle, which has the Vieille Bourse (Old Stock Exchange) and the Goddess Monument at the center. During this walk, you will see “La grand place”, which is the main square, and we will enter the chamber of commerce to see its amazing architecture. You will also see the Opera de Lille and the famous street similar to one of Paris's streets, which ends at the Lille Railway Station. Going ahead, I will show you the house resided by one of three musketeers in real life, and then I will take you through the street of Hunchback Cat.
Finally, we will end our tour with some of the amazing views inside the Our lady of la Treille Cathedral, which is often considered one of the most epic constructions of the 20th century. And I will also tell you more about Louise de Bettignies, the first woman to become a spy during World War I.
About this experience
- Please have a good internet connection and Zoom app installed on your phone or laptop
- The instructions to join the meeting will be sent via email shortly after the booking
Know before you go
- Please sign in to the Zoom app five minutes prior to the beginning of the experience
- This tour involves traveling to various places, and at times the internet connection may be weak. However, we will attempt to minimize such disruptions (only for outdoor tours)
- You can book this tour either for 75 EUR for a group of 3 screens OR as a private session for 125 EUR for up to 10 screens joining this activity with you from all over the world. You will see the option to book this experience as a private tour on the checkout page if it is available for that time slot
- Since these are live tours, they may be subject to last minute cancellation due to inclement weather, Internet disruptions or other unforeseen circumstances.
Meet your Host
I am a certified tour guide who absolutely loves art, history, reading, hiking and going on adventures abroad. I lead tours of Lille and Paris. My favourite tours are the Louvre, Lille's fine art museum and Monet. I look forward to hosting you on this Online Experience.
From USD 84 / Group
- Fully refundable in case of any cancellation upto 2 days before the tour.