Discover The City Of Arts And Sciences In Valencia
Around 2 million tourists visit my city every year! That ́s a lot of people, do ́t you think? There are loads of reasons why visitors want to discover Valencia, and one of them is The City of Arts and Sciences, the most spectacular and imposing space in Valencia.
Upto 10 people
English, Italian, Spanish
- Real-time walking tour streamed live from the streets of Valencia
- Explore the avant-garde architecture designed by Santiago Calatrava
- Visit Opera House and the Science Museum Principe Felipe
- Learn about the Oceanografic
Around 2 million tourists visit Valencia every year! That's a lot of people, don't you think? There are loads of reasons why visitors want to discover Valencia, and one of them is The City of Arts and Sciences, the most spectacular and imposing space in Valencia. On this live-streamed interactive tour, you will learn about the avant-garde architecture of this complex, designed by the well-regarded architect Santiago Calatrava.
Join me on this tour to discover why the Opera house has a shiny white colour or how many halls there are inside to host the most famous operas. We will walk around the hemisphere and learn which part of the body it resembles and what it was built of. Next, I will take you to visit the great 21st-century science Museum Príncipe Felipe, part of the stage of a futuristic film starring George Clooney. Last but not least, to make our nice walk well-rounded, we will talk about the Oceanografic, the largest aquarium in Europe, which contains representatives of the world’s main marine ecosystems.
About this experience
- Please have a good internet connection and Zoom app installed on your phone or laptop
- The instructions to join the meeting will be sent via email shortly after the booking
Know before you go
- Please sign in to the Zoom app five minutes before the beginning of the experience
- This tour involves travelling to various places, and the internet connection may sometimes be weak. However, we will attempt to minimize such disruptions (only for outdoor tours)
- You can book this tour for 75 EUR for a group of 3 screens or a private session for 125 EUR for up to 10 screens joining this activity with you from all over the world. You will see the option to book this experience as a private tour on the checkout page if it is available for that time slot
- Since these are live tours, they may be subject to last minute cancellation due to inclement weather, Internet disruptions or other unforeseen circumstances.
Meet your Host
I have always been an inquisitive girl. I was born in Valencia but soon the willingness to travel and discover new cultures and countries woke up. I juggled my time at university with trips such as London, New York, California... there were no excuses to take advantage of every chance to move to another country for sometime to learn and improve languages.
Since I finished my studies, I have never stopped working in the tourism but since 2010 I became a licensed tour guide in my beautiful city, Valencia. That is the best decision I took because I love my job, I love meeting people and sharing all the knowledge, the history, the culture, the traditions... definitely, I would like everyone to have the same feeling I have of my city and I would like everyone to learn what I know about Valencia.
From USD 83 / Group
- Fully refundable in case of any cancellation upto 2 days before the tour.