Discover Buenos Aires through it's marvellous architecture
An amazing trip, diving into the city with a unique approach. We will understand and explore Buenos Aires's genesis from the foundation of our times. Gabriela will guide you with her knowledge and passion, with the commitment to have a fun and unforgettable experience.
From Buenos Aires
Upto 10 people
- Learn about the political history of Buenos Aires
- Understand Art Nouveau, Art Deco, and Modernism
We will meet at a cafe, like almost every “Porteño/a(inhabitants of Buenos Aires City) does, and begin strolling around the National Congress area, heading towards Av de Mayo to Crown our tour with the Magnificent Barolo Palace. In a dynamic and full of anecdotes exploration, we will discover and learn about Argentina’s political history and social development through architecture and art. From the colony to the present, passing through the Neoclassical periods and the Belle Époque (Art Nouveau, Art Deco, Modernism and Buenos Aires Eclecticism), this tour will surprise and enchant you! I invite you to get immersed in this proposal with the certainty of offering you a fun, interesting, easy going and memorable experience.
- Please have a good internet connection and the Zoom app installed on your phone or laptop
- The instructions to join the meeting will be sent via email shortly after the booking
Know before you go
- Please sign in to the Zoom app five minutes before the beginning of the experience
- This tour involves travelling to various places, and the internet connection may sometimes be weak. However, we will attempt to minimize such disruptions
- You can book this tour for 50 USD for a group of 3 screens or a private session for 100 USD for up to 10 screens by joining this activity with you from all over the world. You will see the option to book this experience as a private tour on the checkout page if it is available for that time slot
- Since these are live tours, they may be subject to last minute cancellation due to inclement weather, Internet disruptions or other unforeseen circumstances.
Meet your Host
I am a Production Designer with an Arts degree, a Film Design Professor, and a passionate Cultural Guide for sharing with travelers my city and my unique way of exploring! I have worked since 1990 with Cultural Tourism and Customize Tours in Buenos Aires, New York (Where I lived for 6 years), Barcelona, and Morocco. Currently, I continue with great pleasure with various activities of receptive Tourism in Buenos Aires. I work with dedication, humor, respect, and knowledge, enjoying the encounter with each visitor and offering them a warm welcome and enriching contact with our Country, City, and Culture. I am Argentinian, from Buenos Aires City, Spanish is my mother language; I speak fluent English and I have notions of French and Portuguese.
From USD 50 / Group
- Fully refundable in case of any cancellation upto 2 days before the tour.