D-Day Landing Tour of Omaha Beach, Normandy: In the Footsteps of the Heroes of WW-II
You will learn about the famous Operation Overlord and Operation Neptune – today best known as D-Day – the largest and most daring seaborne invasion of all times that took place in Normandy, France, at dawn on June 6, 1944.
From Normandy Coast (Battlefield)
Upto 10 people
- Learn about the famous Operation Overlord and Operation Neptune
- Walk along Omaha Beach on this unforgettable experience
You will learn about the famous Operation Overlord and Operation Neptune – today best known as D-Day – the largest and most daring seaborne invasion of all times that took place in Normandy, France, at dawn on June 6, 1944. With your guide Magali, right on the infamous Omaha Beach, you will follow the footsteps of outstandingly brave and courageous men driven by their love for freedom and destiny who entered history on this very soil, thousands of miles away from home, on that fateful morning, and understand why this beautiful beach will be afterwards nicknamed “Bloody Omaha”. We will walk along the beach and cover the western half (about 2 miles), code-named Charlie, Dog Green, Dog White, and Dog Red. A poignant and unforgettable experience.
- Please have a good internet connection and the Zoom app installed on your phone or laptop
- The instructions to join the meeting will be sent via email shortly after the booking
Know before you go
- Please sign in to the Zoom app five minutes before the beginning of the experience
- This tour involves traveling to various places, and the internet connection may sometimes be weak. However, we will attempt to minimize such disruptions
- You can book this tour for 75 EUR for a group of 3 screens or a private session for 125 EUR for up to 10 screens joining this activity with you from all over the world. You will see the option to book this experience as a private tour on the checkout page if it is available for that time slot
- Since these are live tours, they may be subject to last minute cancellation due to inclement weather, Internet disruptions or other unforeseen circumstances.
Meet your Host
From USD 84 / Group
- Fully refundable in case of any cancellation upto 2 days before the tour.