Beer and Chocolate's Not-So-Secret Love Affair
Gather your friends, family, and colleagues over the love and curiosity of beer and chocolate pairings, and let us create a memorable experience! Perfect for social gatherings, corporate events, and team-building exercises, you and your guests will be given a unique opportunity to learn, share and explore beer together in a fun and interactive way.
Food And Drinks
Upto 10 people
- Understand your own beer style and taste
- Learn how to pair food with beer
- Make a note of the benefits of chocolate
Gather your friends, family, and colleagues over the love and curiosity of beer and chocolate pairings, and let us create a memorable experience! Perfect for social gatherings, corporate events, and team-building exercises, you and your guests will be given a unique opportunity to learn, share and explore beer together in a fun and interactive way. More specifically, by the end of this 60 min session, you and your guests will:
- Learn to understand your own beer style and how to explore new beer
- Learn 5 tips and tricks for food and beer pairing
- Discover the history behind one of the oldest alcoholic beverages known to mankind
- Learn the health benefits of well-made chocolate and where to source fair-trade cacao products
- Please have a good internet connection and the Zoom app installed on your phone or laptop
- The instructions to join the meeting will be sent via email shortly after the booking
Know before you go
- Please sign in to the Zoom app five minutes before the beginning of the experience
- This tour involves traveling to various places, and the internet connection may sometimes be weak. However, we will attempt to minimize such disruptions (only for outdoor tours)
- You can book this tour at USD 75 for a group of 3 screens or a private session for USD 200 for up to 10 screens joining this activity with you from all over the world. You will see the option to book this experience as a private tour on the checkout page if it is available for that time slot
- Ingredients required:
- Duvel Belgian Golden Ale or other Belgian Golden Ale
- Innis & Gunn Original, or other Scottish Ale
- White Chocolate
- Dark Chocolate (50-80% Cacao)
- Kitchen tools:
- 2 Beer Glasses per person
- Since these are live tours, they may be subject to last minute cancellation due to inclement weather, Internet disruptions or other unforeseen circumstances.
Meet your Host
I have nearly two decades of experience in wine & hospitality, most recently as the General Manager at Buca in the Four seasons hotel. I am also certified by the Wine & Spirit Education Trust. With me as the GM, Buca has been consistently rated as one of the top Italian restaurants in Canada. I have had the opportunity to work with some of the most celebrated Michelin Star chefs in the world and have personally managed exclusive clientele and world leaders. Following my time at Buca, I embarked on a self-navigated cycling tour of the wineries of Northern and Central Italy, where I developed relationships with many wine producers, farmers and hospitality leaders. Through these partnerships, I have acquired unparalleled expertise for all facets of hospitality and am eager to share my passion with you and your guests.
From USD 75 / Group
- Fully refundable in case of any cancellation upto 2 days before the tour.