Admire the colonial architecture and beautiful churches in Puebla
Certainly, Puebla is one of the most important cities in Mexico, not only for its food but also for all the extraordinary architecture of its buildings, museums, churches, and historical background. Let's start at "El Callejón de Los Sapos" (or alley of the toads), the perfect location for all those #instagrammers due to all the colours you can admire on this street.
Upto 10 people
- Real-time online experience live-streamed from the beautiful City of Puebla
- Admire the architecture of Puebla's Cathedral and colonial buildings
- Stop into the Templo de San Francisco, which pays homage to local hero Blessed Sebastian of Aparicio
Puebla is one of the most important cities in Mexico, not only for its food but also for all the extraordinary architecture of its buildings, museums, churches, and historical background. Let's start our virtual walk at "El Callejón de los Sapos" (or alley of the toads), the perfect location for all the Instagrammers since we can experience all the colours on this street.
Join along with me and explore the Cathedral, the tallest in Latin America and the Palafoxiana Library, the first public library in New Spain with one of the most incredible collections. Also, visit with me to some fantastic French-yes, French-architecture and look at one of the Art Noveau expressions in Mexico.
And, take a stroll to Candy Street, or Calle de los dulces - where all kinds of Mexican sweets are made and sold. Then stop into the Templo de San Francisco, a bright-yellow structure that pays homage to local hero Blessed Sebastian of Aparicio (who happens to be a step away from sainthood).
I invite you to walk with me to admire a piece of Mexico and its culture.
About this experience
- Please have a good internet connection and Zoom app installed on your phone or laptop
- The instructions to join the meeting will be sent via email shortly after the booking
Know before you go
- Please sign in to the Zoom app five minutes prior to the beginning of the experience
- This tour involves traveling to various places, and at times the internet connection may be weak. However, we will attempt to minimize such disruptions (only for outdoor tours)
- You can book this tour either for 50 USD for a group of 3 screens OR as a private session for 165 USD for up to 10 screens joining this activity with you from all over the world. You will see the option to book this experience as a private tour on the checkout page if it is available for that time slot
- Since these are live tours, they may be subject to last minute cancellation due to inclement weather, Internet disruptions or other unforeseen circumstances.
Meet your Host
I am a local and a certified tour guide. I have been offering city tours in Puebla since 2014, and I love to share Puebla’s cultural and historical richness and local life with visitors. In 2015, I became a Certified Federal Tour Guide (which allows me to guide everywhere in Mexico!) by SECTUR (The Federal Tourism Department) in three languages: English, French, and Spanish. If you are the kind of traveller who enjoys learning about each place you visit...then join me on my Online Experience!!
From USD 50 / Group
- Fully refundable in case of any cancellation upto 2 days before the tour.