3-Day Vacation To Marrakech, Dades & Merzouga
Sign up for this trip to enjoy a 3-day vacation to the Moroccan towns of Marrakech, Dades, and Merzouga. Explore the beautiful Valley of Roses, Dades Valley, and Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou. Adore the sunrise from the sand dunes, enjoy a camel ride at Merzouga and experience the different parts of this stunning North African country.
- Marvel at the incredible Dades canyon
- Enjoy a Camelback safari in the golden sand dunes
- Look at the awe-inspiring High Atlas Mountains
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day 1- Marrakesh - Dades Canyon - Ouarzazate - Ait Benhadou expand_more
- Have breakfast and depart to Dades Canyons via Ouarzazate through the Tizin Tichka Pass which reaches an altitude of 2260 meters.
- On the way, we will make several stops for memorising this magnificent landscape.
- Visit the Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou, the best-preserved Kasbah of morocco and actually under UNESCO protection. The Kasbah has served as decor for several films for example Laurence of Arabia, crossing Skoura Palm grove and the Valley of Dades famous for its roses production.
Dinner and accommodation at the hotel in Dades Canyons.
Day 2- Merzouga expand_more
- Eat your breakfast and continue to Merzouga via Todgha Canyons and Tenijdad.
- On the way to Merzouga, the road crosses the pre-Saharan desert with its magnificent landscapes and numerous berbere villages where time has stood still. The most magic sunset is waiting for us at Merzouga that we wish to admire it as longer as possible.
- We will ride our camels to the camp.
Dinner and accommodation at the camp in Merzouga.
Day 3- Marrakech expand_more
- After breakfast, depart to Marrakech via Alnif and Agdez in Draa Palm Grove.
- Drive on the national way, passing by the high Atlas and crossing the Tizin Tichka pass (2260 meters).
- Private transportation
- Camel ride
- Breakfast and dinner
- Night accommodation at Dades and Merzouga
- Tour guide
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 3||EUR 320 Per Person|
|4 To 7||EUR 260 Per Person|
|8 To 17||EUR 230 Per Person|
This is a private tour