7.5-Hour Trip To The Ouirgan Valley From Marrakech
Get picked up from your hotel or riad in Marrakech at 9:00 am and return around 4:30 pm, covering a distance of 70km. Wear proper shoes if you want to go for a walk in the Ouirgan Valley. Enjoy a day trip from Marrakech to the Atlas Mountains and visit the souks at Tahanaout and Asni en route. Continue to the Ouirgan Valley, where you can hike on a mule, walk and hike these magnificent lands.
- Discover the hidden Berber villages in the high atlas
- Explore the Berber life in the Ouirgane valley
- Enjoy a 2-hour hike in the mountains and the villages
- Enjoy a delicious lunch with locals
- Visit an argan cooperative run by women
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Ouirgan Valley and Asni from Marrakech expand_more
- Your driver/guide will pick you up at your hotel or riad in Marrakech in the morning, and we will go towards the head of the High Atlas Mountains. We will stop on the way to Tahanaout to enjoy panoramic views over the valley full of olive trees and an old Berber village to take some good pictures.
- On the way to Ouirgane, you will experience the beauty of the landscapes of the traditional Berber villages in the green valleys. You can visit a local Argan Cooperative run by women who produce it and buy some good products if you want.
- We will pass by a local family's house to see how they live and work in the small mountain villages and enjoy a fresh mint tea.
- Soon we will arrive at Ouirgane village, the starting point of various treks to the Jebel Tassa Ouirgane, just near the second highest mountain in Africa.
- There, we will find our guide waiting for us to take you on a fantastic hike. If you do not feel like walking, you can relax and enjoy the panoramic views on a terrace in the village. Lunch will be served in a rural house by a local family.
- Return trip to Marrakech and arrive at your hotel or riad at the end of the afternoon.
- Private tour with driver/guide (English)
- Local guide in Ouirgane valley for a hike
- Bottled water during the trip
- Transportation in a comfortable 4x4 or minivan fuel included
- Lunch and drinks
- Tips for the guide
- Personal expenses
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 50||EUR 130 Per Person|
|1 To 1||EUR 0 Per Person|
This is a private tour