8-hour Tour Of Medina Of Essaouira And Visit To Beach
Travel to Essaouira, a port city in Morocco and admire the Atlantic coast on this 8-hour tour. See goats climbing Argan trees, observe Portuguese architecture and vibrant blue and white walls throughout the city. Also, try out delicious seafood on the beachside and enjoy a camel ride there.
- Enjoy amazing views of the Atlantic Ocean from Essaouira
- Walk through the old town and see its medieval walls
- Taste delicious seafood in the beachside restaurants
- Admire blue and white-coloured walls and Portuguese architecture
- Enjoy a camel ride along the beach
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Essaouira day tour expand_more
- Meet your driver in Marrakech and transfer to Essaouira with a 2-hour drive to the coast to admire the Moroccan Atlantic coast and its surroundings.
- On your way to Essaouira, while enjoying the view of Argan Trees, you might spot some “cute” goats climbing the trees. Don’t forget to take pictures!
- You will have a whole day to explore the city of Essaouira. Take the time to admire the city with its medieval walls, the charming Portuguese architecture and the beautiful handicrafts.
- You will be enchanted by its vibrant blue and white walls and the gigantic stone gates! There is no need to take a guide; you will easily find your way in its tiny streets without getting lost.
- Essaouira is also known for its delicious fresh seafood, so don’t forget to taste the specialities and look at the restaurants on the beachside.
- Come across souvenir shops where you might find a unique piece to embellish your living room!
- Finally, you can enjoy a camel ride along the beach before heading to your hotel in Marrakech.
- English-French speaking driver-guide
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes for the walk
- Sun glasses
Know before you go
- Essaouira is a windy city sometimes; you will need something to cover yourself.
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 4||EUR 50 Per Person|
|5 To 8||EUR 40 Per Person|
|9 To 17||EUR 30 Per Person|
|1 To 4||EUR 30 Per Person|
This is a private tour