Full-Day Trek Through The Famous Three Valley From Marrakech
Drive from Marrakech to visit the famous Three valleys, starting from the Ourika Valley and marvel at the beautiful waterfalls here. Next, continue to Oukaimeden Valley and pass through traditional Berber villages to reach the Valley of Asni. Also, take in the magnificent views of the Atlas Mountains before crossing the Kik plateau. Finally, reach the Takerkoust Lake and depart to Marrakech.
- Visit the valleys of Ourika, Oukaimeden and Asni
- Pass through a Berber village and see their lifestyle
- Enjoy the picturesque views from the Kik plateau
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Three Valleys - Atlas Mountains expand_more
- Depart from Marrakech with an experienced driver to the first Ourika Valley, approximately an hour's drive from Marrakech. It is famous for its waterfalls. You will have spectacular views as far as the eye can see.
- Continue through the second valley known as the Oukaimeden Valley taking a path 1,800 meters above sea level.
- Pass through traditional Berber villages built in adobe and stones. If you want to experience the authentic Berber life, we can organize a delicious lunch for you in a typical Berber house as an option.
- Then you will reach the third Valley of Asni, famous for its fruit trees (apples, walnuts, almonds, peaches).
- Take in the views of the snow-capped peaks of the High Atlas of Marrakech after crossing the Kik Plateau.
- Arrive at the beautiful Takerkoust Lake, used as a reservoir and to generate hydroelectric power.
- Drive back to Marrakech by evening and end the 3 Valleys excursion from Marrakech.
- Vehicle with driver
- Pick up from your hotel /Airport
- Lunch and drinks
What to bring
- Sport/trekking shoes
Know before you go
- Wear masks
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 50% of the tour price.
|The group size and price|
|1 To 7||EUR 84 Per Group|
This is a group tour
|Private Tour Price||EUR 100|
|Maximum no. of people||5|