7-Hours Imlil Trekking Tour From Marrakech
Revel in the beauty of the High Atlas ranges on this guided Moroccan trekking tour. Observe the traditional Berber villages on your way up, witness the beautiful town of Asni, where you will have a chance to visit the Museum of Toubkal National Park. Get a chance to learn more about the local lifestyles, treat yourself to the majestic views of Mount Toubkal (the highest peak of Morocco). Explore a traditional Gite (guesthouse), where you will be served a refreshing lunch whilst viewing the beautiful Mizane Valley.
- Visit the Town of Asni
- Explore the Toubkal National Park
- Witness the beautiful Mount Toubkal
- Indulge in a delicious traditional lunch
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Imlil Trekking Tour From Marrakech expand_more
- Meet the tour guide at an agreed-upon location in Marrakech and start the tour.
- Transfer to Imlil.
- Along the way, pass through the town of Asni and have a chance to visit the Museum of Toubkal National Park.
- See the sights of Imlil Valley. Along the way, you will walk through traditional Berber villages where you will have a chance to experience their friendly, open culture and to observe their way of life.
- View the highest peak, Mount Toubkal (4167 m). You will have regular breaks allowing you to take in the awesomeness of the Atlas Mountains.
- Witness a traditional Gite (guesthouse), where you will be served a refreshing lunch whilst viewing the beautiful Mizane Valley.
- Take a brief 1-hour descent back to Imlil for your transfer back to Marrakech city.
- Head back to the hotel/accommodation at the end of the tour.
English-speaking Imlil tour guide
Lunch in a Traditional house
Tea with the locals
Tips and personal expenses
Know before you go
The price will vary according to whether it is the high season or low season, the number of participants, the age of participants, and special offers.
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 4||USD 85 Per Person|
This is a group tour