Explore Desert Agafay & Atlas Mountains Over A 9-Hour Tour From Marrakech
Discover the wonders of the Agafay Desert oasis and the Atlas Mountains on this adventure excursion from Marrakesh. Pass through the scenic high atlas mountainous roads, travel to the local villages to interact with Moroccan culture and lifestyle, and have lunch with a traditional Berber family. Also, enjoy an exciting camel ride through the rocky desert of Agafay.
- Witness spectacular views of the Atlas Mountains
- Ride a camel through the Agafay Desert
- Dive into the culture and traditions of Morocco by visiting its Berber villages
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Atlas Mountains and Desert Agafay Tour expand_more
- Connect with your tour guide at the meeting point to start the program.
- Begin with encountering the beauty and hospitality of Moroccan culture by visiting real Berber homes in the villages of the High Atlas mountains and Desert Agafay south of Marrakech.
- Spend the afternoon meeting the people and learning about their lives.
- Explore traditional Moroccan village life as you make your way to the home of a Berber family in the High Atlas mountains. The rural and scenic walking is a welcome contrast to the hectic atmosphere of Moroccan cities.
- After spending the afternoon enjoying a meal and experiencing village life, have a good sense of the beauty of Desert Agafay with a camel ride.
- End your day with a quiet drive back to Marrakech. Get dropped off at your hotel.
- Transport from and back to your hotel in Marrakech
- English-speaking Moroccan tour guide
- Camel ride
- Coffee and Tea
- Bottled water
- Personal Expenses
What to bring
- Good walking shoes
- Warm clothes in winter
Café Restaurant ARGANA, Marrakech, Maroc
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 4||USD 28 Per Person|
This is a group tour
|Private Tour Price||USD 48|
|Maximum no. of people||16|