9-Hour Atlas Mountains And Desert Agafay Tour
Discover the wonders of the Agafay Desert and the Atlas Mountains on this adventure excursion from Marrakesh. Pass through the magical Kik Plateau, pass through the local villages of Morocco to experience native culture and have lunch with a traditional Berber family. Also, enjoy riding a camel while heading towards the majestic Ourika Valley.
- Explore the incredible Agafay Desert
- Pass through local Berber Villages and interact with their culture
- Admire the remarkable Kik Plateau and Ourika Valley
- Experience riding a camel
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Agafay Desert Tour expand_more
- Connect with your tour representative at the meeting point by 8:30 AM to start the program.
- Leave the noise and bustle of the city behind as you begin crossing the Atlas Mountains.
- Stop to try a camel riding experience on the way to Ourika valley, followed by the ancient Berber trails.
- Traverse winding dirt tracks, passing earthen Berber houses. There will be numerous photo stops along the way to capture the beauty of the snow-capped Mt. Toubkal of 4167m, the highest peak in North Africa.
- Then, have a break in a typical Berber village for some delicious mint tea and lunch in a Berber family house.
- Next, head to Kik Plateau to discover the most diverse and spectacular landscapes.
- Move to Agafay desert, the rocky desert where sandstone and earthen plateau, traditional mud-built villages, and dusty riverbeds are interspersed with spectacular sumptuous pasture and vegetation in springtime. Enjoy some tea with the locals while we appreciate the sunset over the Atlas Mountains.
- Lastly, return to Marrakech, arriving back at approximately 6:00 PM.
Transportation from your hotel in Marrakech and back
English-speaking Moroccan tour guide
Water / Tea /Coffe / Orange Juice
What to bring
- Good Walking shoes
- Sun glasses
- Warm clothes in winter
Café Restaurant ARGANA, Marrakech, Maroc
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 4||EUR 29 Per Person|
This is a group tour
|Private Tour Price||EUR 40|
|Maximum no. of people||12|