8-Hour Atlas Mountains Excursion From Marrakech
Sign up for an exciting excursion to explore Morocco’s Atlas Mountains along with Berber culture and scenic viewpoints. Yet, many group tours follow rigid itineraries that don’t allow for spontaneity during the day. Pass through the incredible Imlil valley, discover the indigenous Berber houses and people, and enjoy riding a camel. Also, take in the stunning views of Mt.Toukbal.
- Discover the Atlas mountains on a day trip from Marrakech
- Enjoy a fun camel ride experience
- Visit a traditional Berber house in the Atlas mountains
- Have a delicious lunch with a local Berber family
- Drive past the beautiful Imlil Valley
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Atlas Mountains Trip expand_more
- After early pickup at your Marrakech accommodation, head south toward the Atlas Mountains by air-conditioned minivan with your tour guide.
- Admire the views and, after stops at a traditional village and argan oil co-operative, continue into lush, orchard-filled valleys framed by rugged peaks.
- Stop for a camel ride before venturing deep into the Imlil Valley.
- Take a break for Moroccan tea and cake on a scenic terrace and chat to your guide as to whether you want to hike, drive, or ride a mule to the next stop.
- Set out for Berber Village the way you’ve chosen, absorbing the scenery and tranquillity on the route. Here, enjoy a traditional Berber lunch, including tajine (slow-cooked stew) and couscous, and visit a Berber family home to learn about their lifestyle.
- Continue to Moulay Brahim near the Asni Valley.
- Lastly, absorb the views of Mt.Toukbal before returning to Marrakech, where a hotel drop-off ends your trip.
- Modern A/C Transport from and back to your Hotel in Marrakech by air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking Moroccan tour guide
- Camel ride
- Tea, Coffe
- Personal Expenses
What to bring
- Good Walking Shoes
- Warm clothes in winter
Café Restaurant ARGANA, Médina, Marrakech, Maroc
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 4||USD 24 Per Person|
This is a group tour
|Private Tour Price||USD 42|
|Maximum no. of people||16|