12-Day Religious Tour To Morocco From Marrakech
Sign-up for this 12-day religious tour to the highlights of Morocco and pay respects to its mosques, mausoleums and monuments. Visit the shrines of the seven saints, the Roman ruins of Volubilis, Phoenician tombs, Cap Spartel and the Hercules caves. Make the most out of the sacred Medina of Fes, the Kasbahs in Rabat, the blue city of Chefchaouen and other landmarks of Morocco.
- Pay your respects at the Seven Saints in Marrakech
- Visit the mosques of Hassan the second and Al Karaouiyine
- Observe the mausoleums and shrines of Morocco
- Discover the Roman ruins of Volubilis
- Explore the famous Fes Medina
- See Phoenician tombs, Cap Spartel and the Hercules caves at Tangier
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day 1: Marrakech Airport - Marrakech City expand_more
- Upon your arrival, your tour driver will meet you at the airport exit, holding a welcome sign with your name and then drive you to Marrakech, where you will spend your first night in this blessed country full of saints.
Day 2: Guided Marrakech city tour expand_more
- After your breakfast, your licensed local guide will come to escort you from your accommodation to the Seven Saints (Sidi Youssef Ben Ali – Qadi Ayyad – Abou El Abbas Sebti – Soulaymane El Jazouli - Sidi Abdelaziz Tebbaa – Sidi Abdellah El Ghazouani and Al-Imam Souhaili), your tour driver will be at disposal in case you need to be picked up, but most of the tour will be done by walking,
- Once the tour is over, go back to your hotel by car or on foot, of course, escorted by your local guide.
Day 3: Marrakech – Casablanca expand_more
- Today, your tour driver will pick you up and head towards Casablanca, where you will visit Sidi Abderrahmane Shrine
- If it is suitable for you, visit the Grand Mosque Hassan II.
- Then, drive back to your accommodation to spend the night.
Day 4: Casablanca – Meknes – Moulay Idriss – Volubilis – Fes expand_more
- Today, we will leave the blue city in the morning towards Volubilis, the Roman ruins; nearby, you will visit the Mausoleum of Moulay Idriss Zarhoun “Moulay Idriss Al Akbar the first”.
- Have lunch and drive to Meknes city, one of the Imperial Cities, which was the Capital of Morocco during the 17th century.
- Go to Sidi Abderrahmane El Majdoub Shrine, which is situated inland from the Moulay Ismail Mausoleum is closed.
- Continue to Fes city, where you will spend your night.
Day 5: Guided Fes city tour expand_more
- Today, after breakfast, your local licensed guide will be meeting at the lobby of your accommodation, and escort you for a walking tour to visit the main sites in the Old City “Medina”, Shrines and Mausoleums like Sidi Ahmed Tijani, Moulay Idriss Al Azhar the second, the founder of Fez city and Karaouiyine Mosque which is considered as the oldest University in the world, also you can visit the famous tanneries in Fes city.
- Once the tour is over inside the Medina, we will pick you up and drive around the ramparts to visit the Royal Palace gates.
- Then, drive to enjoy the panoramic view of the Old Fes from the southern fortress.
- Then visit the quarter of the potters, where you can see the process of making magnificent items from the grey clay we find just in Fes.
- Afterwards, we will drive back and drop you off at your accommodation.
Day 6: Fes – Sidi Harazem – Sefrou – Fes expand_more
- Today, after breakfast, we will head to Sidi Harazem, distant from Fes, about 15 km, where you will visit Sidi Harazem Shrine.
- Proceed towards Sefrou city, about half an hour's drive, where you will visit Sidi Ali Boussarghine Shrine; you can also discover some places worth seeing in this lovely city.
- Once the tour is finished, drive back to Fes city.
Day 7: Fes – Tangier expand_more
- After breakfast, your tour driver will pick you up and drive directly towards Tangier. Then we will head on our way to Moulay Bousselham town, located on the Atlantic Ocean, visit the shrine of this saint, take the highway where we will have a break for rest and lunch, and continue to Tangier, where you will spend your night.
Day 8: Tangier – Assilah expand_more
- Today, you will enjoy a Tangier city tour of sites and monuments like Phoenician tombs, Cap Spartel and Hercules caves.
- Take a short walk inside the Medina; afterwards, we will drive to Sidi Kacem Mausoleum, a grandson of “Moulay Idriss the First”, a descendant of our Prophet Mohammad. Peace be upon him.
- After that, we will drive to Assilah city.
Overnight at your accommodation
Day 9: Assilah – Chefchaouen expand_more
- After breakfast, drive towards Moulay Abdeslam Ben Mashish Shrine.
- Continue to Chefchaouen City, where you will have lunch.
- Visit the shrine of Moulay Ali ben Rashed, the founder of this city known as the blue pearl of Morocco, and enjoy a short walk in this lovely city.
Overnight at your accommodation
Day 10: Chefchaouen - Rabat expand_more
- After your breakfast, your tour guide by car will pick you up and drive towards Rabat city, the Capital of Morocco, where you will discover all the fantastic spots this imperial city has to offer. Rabat is the fourth largest city of Morocco and one of the four Imperial cities. It is located on the Atlantic Ocean at the entrance of the river Bou Regreg.
- Rabat has many beautiful sights, including the Kasbah of Oudaya, built by Yaakoub Al Mansour, Hassan Tower, and the Mohammed V Mausoleum.
- Once this short tour is over, overnight and dinner at your accommodation.
Day 11: Rabat city expand_more
- Free day at leisure, your tour driver is available for any flexible touring or shopping.
Day 12: Rabat – Casablanca Airport expand_more
- At the end of the trip, depending on the departure time, you will be transferred and assisted by your tour guide by car to the airport for your return flight home.
Private official tourism transportation (Private A/C vehicle)
Pick up & drop off
Licensed official guides in Fes and Marrakech
Licensed professional Moroccan driver
Flexible and customized stops
Personal items and souvenirs
Entrance fees to monuments
What to bring
- Guests should take their medications and must have them at all times
- Good soft shoes are recommended for guided walking tours
Airoports - Accommodations
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|The group size and price|
|1 To 3||EUR 2695 Per Group|
|4 To 5||EUR 2795 Per Group|
This is a private tour