2-Hour & 45-Minute Private Great River Rafting and ATV Tour from Negril
Private Great River Rafting and ATV Tour from Negril
- Enjoy riding an ATV and a thrilling experience of river rafting
This private and utterly customizable tour gives you a 3 pack combo of Great River Rafting, Limestone Massage and Atv. With a certified guide, you can learn about Jamaica’s history and sites from your guide as you go along. First, we visit the great river for rafting and limestone massage. Here, you will meet your onsite guide/raft captain, who is certified. To experience the very relaxing and sort-after limestone massage, enjoy the beautiful scenery and nature of Jamaica’s ecosystems. The tour also takes you through the rural countryside of Jamaica to see and interact with the locals. This would also be perfect for a pleasant surprise, birthday or any special celebration. We could customize your raft with flowers and decorations, including birthday banners. Just let us know if you have any special requests.
Private Great River Rafting and ATV Tour from Negrilexpand_more
- Combine Great River rafting, Limestone Massage, Atv and hiking during this half-day outdoor adventure from Montego Bay. This tour allows you to get to know the western part of the island of Jamaica, where you can also go ziplining and rappelling. accommodations are Not included. Half-day multi-activity adventure tour from Montego Bay Horseback ride on the beach and in the Caribbean Sea Traditional Jamaican red stripe beer Round-trip transportation from Montego Bay accommodations complimentary beers sodas or water. please note that the required weight limit for ATV riding is 260 LBS pounds.
- Located in the hills of Hanover, Lethe is the perfect combination of land and water. With picturesque views from the hills to the tranquillity of the refreshingly cool water, guests who visit this location will leave with memories to last a lifetime. Spanning 200 acres, Lethe was home to a former banana plantation estate; today, the estate is home to garden experiences and river excursions. Rafting at Lethe brings a unique twist – with an experience that will be immersed in the culture through Reggae music & country roads. The melodies will bring you along your journey right aboard a hand-crafted 30-foot bamboo raft piloted by a certified expert raft captain. You will learn about the history of the land, the lifestyle culture of historic Jamaica still alive in the rural community and the surrounding flora and fauna in the lush valley. Included in the package for your rafting experience is a Lethe village classic – in the form of a limestone foot rub and coconut with bamboo straws.
- Person feel free to ask for anything else
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
Know before you go
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not suitable for pets
- Not stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Private transportation and excursions with complementary beers sodas or water and feel free to ask for anything special
English, German, Italian, French, Spanish