2-Day Tour with Catamaran and Rick's Cafe from Montego Bay
Catamaran Sunset Cruise and Rick's Cafe from Montego Bay
- Watch the sunset on a Catamaran Cruise
- Enjoy at Rick's Cafe
This offers you the option of booking with the same company for two separate days, so on day 1, we pick you up, take you to your excursion and take you back to your resort and the same for the next day. This is a multi-day tour like no other, so two days of tour with the same company enjoy this unique experience of booking all your favourite activities with one company. You will have your tour guide to travel with each day to different locations to enjoy these activities listed here Catamaran Cruise, Rick's Cafe, Negril Seven Miles Beach, Dunn's River and Blue Hole. Please note that this tour is also completely customizable, so you can choose to add more activities to get more out of your vacation. Feel free to stop and take photos along the way or even shop or have lunch at your own expense.
-Day Catamaran Sunset Cruise and Rick's Cafe from Montego Bayexpand_more
- Catamaran Sunset cruise and Rick's Cafe.
- Following pickup at your hotel, arrive at the location to meet your friendly crew aboard a luxury catamaran. Order a drink from the open bar and find a spot to relax on the sundeck while enjoying the reggae music playing over the boat's speakers. The catamaran will stop at a snorkel spot so you can explore the island's underwater attractions. Slip on the provided mask, fins and snorkel and dive into the calm water. Swim among live coral and groups of brightly-coloured tropical fish. The boat will sail to the village of Negril, where the Negril Marine Park offers more opportunities to snorkel among coral reefs and mangrove forests.
- Here travellers can enjoy the sunset and watch or participate in cliff jumping. Rick's Cafe is the prime spot to watch one of the island's stunning sunsets. Opened in the 1970s, Rick's was one of Negril's first restaurants and boasts a 35-foot (11-meter) cliff that locals and adventurous visitors like to use as a diving board, splashing into the aqua Caribbean waters below. Watch the sun sink below the horizon while enjoying another drink from the bar, then dance to reggae music as the boat cruises back to the marina before you return to your hotel.
- Finger food and snacks will be provided. However, travellers can choose to eat at Jimmy's Buffet Margaritaville or local
- Dunn's river falls and Blue Hole
- Today you will visit the garden parish of Ocho Rios. Climb the famous waterfalls of Dunn's River Falls, visit the Blue Hole and enjoy lunch. After lunch, there will be a highlights tour of Ocho Rios, including a visit to the botanical gardens and a local craft market where you can shop for gifts or souvenirs. After the tour, you will be transported back to your resort to enjoy the rest of your evening.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
Know before you go
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- We also pickup travellers from private villas or resorts in the Montego Bay and Negril area
English, German, Italian, French, Spanish