4-Hour Sunset Catamaran cruise, Snorkeling and Rick's Cafe Tour
- Sail on a luxury catamaran with an experienced crew
- Watch the spectacular sunset from the waters near Rick’s Cafe
- Snorkel from the boat with all equipment included
- Enjoy complimentary drinks from the open bar and reggae music on the sound system
This Catamaran Cruise will leave travellers with many great memories to last a lifetime. When you choose this option, you are booking with the best to come and enjoy a cruise along the coast of Jamaica to the waters off Rick's Cafe in Negril. Snorkel off the boat among coral and tropical fish or just stretch out on the boat's deck and sunbathe during this excursion from your hotel. Enjoy unlimited drinks and reggae music while watching this luxury catamaran's gorgeous Jamaican sunset. Negril catamaran cruise keeps the fun going on the water. Hotel pick-up and drop-off included.
Sunset Catamaran cruise, Snorkeling and Rick's Cafeexpand_more
- Following pickup at your hotel, arrive at the location to meet your friendly crew aboard a luxury catamaran. Order a drink from the open bar and find a spot to relax on the sundeck while enjoying the reggae music playing over the boat's speakers. The catamaran will stop at a snorkel spot so you can explore the island's underwater attractions. Slip on the provided mask, fins and snorkel and dive into the calm water. Swim among live coral and groups of brightly-coloured tropical fish. The boat will sail to the village of Negril, where the Negril Marine Park offers more opportunities to snorkel among coral reefs and mangrove forests.
- Here, travellers can enjoy the sunset and watch or participate in cliff jumping. Rick's Cafe is the prime spot to watch one of the island's stunning sunsets. Opened in the 1970s, Rick's was one of Negril's first restaurants and boasts a 35-foot (11-meter) cliff that locals and adventurous visitors like to use as a diving board, splashing into the aqua Caribbean waters below. Watch the sun sink below the horizon while enjoying another drink from the bar, then dance to reggae music as the boat cruises back to the marina before you return to your hotel.
- Open Bar and Mixologist
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
Know before you go
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- We also pickup travellers from private hotels and villas
English, German, Italian, French, Spanish