6-Hour Horseback Riding, ATV and Ocean Zip lining combo from Montego Bay
- Enjoy river tubing and rappelling
Basically, this tour offers travellers a unique experience and a real authentic Jamaican experience. Combine horseback riding, ATV, Ocean Zip lining, and hiking during this half-day outdoor adventure from Montego Bay. This tour allows you to get to know the western part of the island of Jamaica, where you can also go River Tubing and rappelling. A traditional Jamaican lunch and round-trip transportation from Montego Bay accommodations are included.
Horseback Riding, ATV and Ocean Zip lining combo from Montego Bayexpand_more
- During this half-day tour, travellers can expect all three activities listed in the title (Horseback riding, ATV, and Ocean Zipline) all in one combined tour. Combine horseback riding, ATV, Ocean Zipline, and hiking during this half-day outdoor adventure from Montego Bay. This tour allows you to get to know the western part of the island of Jamaica, where you can also go ziplining and rappelling. A traditional Jamaican lunch (at own expense) and round-trip transportation from Montego Bay accommodations. Half-day multi-activity adventure tour from Montego Bay Horseback ride on the beach and in the Caribbean Sea Round-trip transportation from Montego Bay accommodations Weight limit for horseback riding is 230Lbs.
- Begin your adventure exploring the west coast of Jamaica with pickup at your Montego Bay accommodation. Your guide will match you with a well-trained horse, and you'll ride along the beach and into the warm Caribbean Sea. Ride bareback as your horse swims; no riding experience is necessary. On foot, take a rugged trail up to Reading Heights for panoramic views over the surrounding landscape. Snap some photos and take it all in before heading to the Location for your ATV experience. Refuel with a traditional Jamaican lunch at the Jungle Outpost before continuing your adventures with some rappelling and ziplining. With a provided helmet and safety harness, clip in and zoom through the forest canopy, ending up on the Inter-Parish Express, a 1,065-foot (324-meter) traverse cable. End your tour with drop-off at your Montego Bay accommodations. The weight limit for horseback riding is 230Lbs.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Weight limit for Atv is 300lbs
- Weight limit for Zipline is 265lbs
- Weight limit for horseback riding is 230lbs
- Lunch is also included jerk chicken and rice and peas/ beans
Know before you go
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- We also pick up travellers from villas and other private places NB: Our tours are not suitable for women who might be pregnant. A valid driver's license is required for the ATV. You must also wear closed-toe/ water shoes, and a face mask is mandatory. In addition, things to bring are insect repellant, sunscreen, towel, swimwear, change of clothes, shorts/ pants for the excursion, and cash/credit card for on-site purchases. If doing the Zipline tour, your top must be properly covered. Weight limits Zipline: 265lbs (per person) ATV: 300lbs (per person) Horseback riding: 230lbs (per person)
- Half-day multi-activity adventure tour from Montego Bay. Horseback ride on the beach and in the Caribbean Sea. Traditional Jamaican lunch. Round-trip transportation from Montego Bay accommodations. Please note that this is a 3 combo activity, so if travellers decide not to complete any of the 3 activities there, won't be a refund. A valid driver's license is required to do the ATV or at least a picture of your driver's license. Please ensure that everyone has their driver's license.
- We only allow 1 person to each Atv
English, German, Italian, French, Spanish