Private 3-Hour Walking Tour San Diego: Little Italy and Gaslamp Quarter
- Wander across the charming streets of San Diego
- Roam around the Gaslamp Quarter
Enjoy this private 3-hour walking tour of San Diego. Once home to San Diego's flourishing tuna fishing industry and generations of Italian families who made their living on the sea, Little Italy is now a lively neighbourhood filled with patio cafés, packed restaurants, craft brew stops, urban wineries, art galleries, sophisticated shops, boutique hotels and the beautiful Amici Park. The Little Italy Association of San Diego is a 501(c)(3) public benefit corporation established in 1996 to oversee and expedite the revitalization and beautification of the Little Italy neighbourhood in Downtown San Diego. This area is the epicentre of San Diego’s nightlife scene and is rich with cultural offerings that include theatres, art galleries, symphony halls, concert venues and museums. The Davis-Horton House (formerly known as the William Heath Davis House), built in 1850, is the oldest standing structure in Downtown San Diego. It serves as the home of the Gaslamp Quarter Historical Foundation (GQHF) and the Gaslamp Museum at the Davis-Horton House.
Walking Tour San Diegoexpand_more
- This private tour will begin at a walking location in Little Italy. If your hotel is within walking distance, please inform me at the time of booking.
- Discover two of the unique areas of San Diego with a local expert. Stroll around the cafés, restaurants and beautiful houses that the Italian immigrants shaped since 1920 in what today is the vibrant Little Italy neighbourhood.
- You will also visit the oldest quarter in the city, the Gaslamp quarter.
- You will wander around renovated Victorian-era buildings and restaurants, cafés, art galleries and more while learning the fascinating history of this historical area of San Diego. Your private licensed tour guide will be at your entire disposition during the total duration of the tour.
- Private official tour guide for 3 hours
- Central hotel pick up in Little Italy or Gaslamp Quarter
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Private transportation
Know before you go
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Your hotel in Gaslamp Quarter or Little Italy. If not, meeting point in Firehouse Museum
1600 Pacific Hwy