YS Falls and Black River Safari Guided 8-Hour Tour from Montego Bay and Grand Palladium
YS Falls plus Black River Safari from Montego Bay and Grand Palladium
- Enjoy boating on the Black River
- Admire the beautiful YS Falls
Enjoy a tour of Jamaica's South Coast on this full-day tour! This scenic tour will take you to the famous YS Falls and then to a safari boat on the Black River.
YS Falls and Black River Safari Guided Tour from Montego Bay and Grand Palladiumexpand_more
- As you set off from your hotel heading towards the south coast, you might be asking yourself - What is the drive going to be like going to the south coast of Jamaica? Well, it finally hits home as you start making your way up the mountains and through small farming villages where nearly all the locals live off the lands - very hardworking, humble, friendly villagers who you will wave at you as you go by. Don't forget to take your cameras! You will need them for your vacation photos, since you will be traveling through the hills and valleys - making your way through farming areas and little old towns that were developed during the plantation era mostly by the British. The ride to the south coast is approx.. 1hr 30mins. Ask your tour guide about the myriad of local fruits and peppered shrimp when you get in the town of Middle Quarters, otherwise known as "shrimp Country". After an entertaining ride and an amazing local experience, you arrive at YS Falls, get checked in and board the tractor jitney that will take you on a 10 minutes ride through the 2,600 acres property and up to the falls. The YS Falls property is home to horses, cattle, massive guango and mango trees. You will be in awe as you make your way through the lush, green vegetation with crystal clear water streaming through the forest. At the YS Falls you can soak yourself in the 100% natural pools and cascades, swing on Tarzan Ropes, swim, etc. It is the perfect choice for a romantic getaway or if you wish to break away from the hustle and bustle of the busy resort property. Please take advantage of the Zipline Canopy or Tubing while you are there (Zipline & tubing comes at an additional cost). Total time at the YS Falls will be approx.. 1hr 30mins after which time you will head down to Black River for a stop at the Riverside Dock where you will have local lunch buffet. Lunch includes steamed vegetables, rice & beans, fried chicken/stewed beef.
- What a memorable day it has been so far! Now you are at the Riverside Dock where you will have lunch. After lunch, you will meet with your Safari Tour Guide who is very knowledgeable & well prepared - eager to take you on a wild journey up the Black River. There you will get all the information on the Black River and its wildlife, including endemic bird species, crabs, rare or endemic plants such as water lilies and others - North American crocodiles and Tarpans also occupy their space in the Black River. Get your cameras ready as your Safari Captain call the crocodiles, feed them chicken meat and pet them - no, your tour guide is not crazy but they have an excellent relationship with their friends from the Safari and are ready to share their experience and expertise with you! You might even see local fishers snorkeling the river collecting their crab traps or spear fishing right there among the crocodiles and other wildlife - and no, they're not crazy! It's just a way of life! After an amazing experience at YS Falls and Black River Safari it will be time to head back to your hotel/pickup point.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/bus
- Professional driver and guide
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir Photos
- Zipline Canopy
What to bring
- Water shoes
- Changes of clothes
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is casual
- Limited number of infant seats available
- Limited number of wheelchair transportation available
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers are required to contact us at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to reconfirm your booking and arrange a central pickup point.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, persons may be prevented from participating if found to be intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there’s not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you have not already specified, you MUST advise supplier as soon as possible your Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and departure time so that appropriate arrangements can be made
- Please note: entrance tickets and transport included. This voucher will not be accepted if presented directly at the venue.
- • Dress code is smart casual • Please note: entrance tickets and transport included. This voucher will not be accepted if presented directly at the venue. • Comfortable walking shoes are recommended • Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund. • Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund • Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- We pick up from most hotels and other accommodations. Travelers are required to contact us at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to re-confirm your booking and arrange a central pick up point.
9% OFF - Today only