Private Negril Full-Day Trip to Seven Miles Beach and Rick's Cafe from Runaway Bay
Visit Negril's beautiful Seven Mile Beach on this private, full-day trip. Negril Seven Mile Beach features golden sands and crystal clear water. Then go shopping, and visit Rick's Cafe for cliff dives, live reggae music and the beautiful golden sunset.
- Go to the incredible Seven Mile Beach
- Visit the beautiful Columbus Park
Visit Negril's beautiful Seven Mile Beach on this private, full-day trip from Runaway Bay. Located on Jamaica’s West Coast on the shores of Negril, Seven Mile Beach features golden sands and crystal clear water, bordered by the curved arrangement of the town on the longest continuous stretch of beach on the island. Spend time at the beach, go shopping, and visit Rick's Cafe for cliff diving, Reggae music, and a picture-perfect sunset. Runaway Bay hotel pickup and drop-off included.
Seven Miles Beachexpand_more
- Come! Let us take you on a memorable journey to one of the world’s famous fun-filled locations in Negril, Jamaica! Your pleasant and knowledgeable tour guides will meet you at your hotel as you prepare for a memorable day trip to Negril which is located on the western coast of the island. The ride from the resort will take you along the scenic and pristine northern coastline until you reach the group's location at Negril's Seven Mile Beach carefully selected by your team of guides! You will have approx..3 hours on the Seven Mile Beach to indulge yourself in swimming, relaxing, sunbathing or even participating in various watersport activities such as snorkeling the reefs, boating, etc. for an additional fee. It is very rare to see a beach that is seven miles long from end to end as far as the eye can see on both ends so, we implore you to take full advantage of this rare opportunity. Feel free to take a romantic walk or just simply go for a jog on the sand.
- The world famous Rick's Café, founded in 1974, is undoubtedly the epic Negril hangout spot for locals and visitors alike! Strategically located along the cliffs of Jamaica’s most western tip, Rick’s Café easily takes the prize for a must-do attraction that you don’t want to miss! Nowhere else in the world do you get the opportunity to see the daring 100ft. free style cliff dives. Visitors also participate in the cliff jumps from a low of 10ft. to high of 40ft. – take your pick, of course at your own risk and optional. You get the adrenaline rush just watching the excitement put on by local divers who grew up practicing their skills right there on the cliffs – this is where you watch the most beautiful golden sunset, enjoy drinks and food at the bar or on the terrace (own expense), chosen from a menu with an array of unique choices, while dancing to the soothing sounds of live reggae music put on by some of our popular local entertainers. On a very busy day, the kitchen staff may have a lot to do so if you wish to have dinner at Rick’s, in the interest of time, you might want to put in your order as soon as you arrive at the location. You will be at Rick’s for approximately 3 hours. When the sun sets it will be time to board your bus or minivan that will take you back to your hotel.
- This tour takes you through one of the most popular towns on the Island. Runaway Bay is naturally beautiful and is certainly one of the most scenic areas in Jamaica. It sits between the beautiful, crisp coastline to one side and the lush green mountains to the other. There is much debate as to how the town of Runaway Bay got its name. some people believe it got the name because that is where the last batch of Spanish soldiers ran away from when they were retreating from the attacking British Troops lead by Governor Ysassi right after the 1655 British invasion of Jamaica, while other argue that it was the point from which the Slaves from inland plantations used as an escape route to runaway to Cuba. Get your cameras ready to go as you make your way through this area. (Passby without stopping)
- The town of Discovery Bay is where you will find Columbus Park. It was originally named Puerto Seco “Dry Harbour” by Christopher Columbus in 1494 when he and his men landed on the Island. It is said that could not find fresh water to drink. They later found fresh water in another area about 5 miles west of the town. The water was so good that they named the location where it was found Rio Bueno “Good River”. However, the town of Puerto Seco was later renamed in 1947 to Discovery Bay because Discovery Bay is where the Spanish, lead by Christopher Columbus landed when they invaded the Island on May 4, 1494. There is a park with several old relics and artifacts on display (Park temporarily closed for renovations). There will be a brief stop to take photos and capture the rich history of this historic town. (Passby without stopping)
Greenwood Great Houseexpand_more
- The Greenwood Great House (Plantation home) was constructed in the early 18th Century. Like most, if not all the other Great Houses in Jamaica, the Greenwood Great House was built at high elevation. One could say that this was a strategy used back in the plantation era as a means of overlooking the plantation and also for security purposes. This house, unlike the Rose Hall Great House, is not haunted but of a more peaceful and relaxing atmosphere. The history and the architecture of the house is what will blow you away. As you pass by, feel free to take photos when your tour guide slows down. (Passby without stopping)
Rose Hall Great Houseexpand_more
- This Rose Hall Great House is an early 18th century plantation home that sits on a high elevation on thousands of acres in Rose Hall, Montego Bay. The Rose Hall Great House was once owned by the famous and certainly one of the wickedest plantation owners to walk the land of Jamaica, Annie Palmer. She owned hundreds of slaves. Annie Palmer managed to kill three of her four husbands – she was strangled by the fourth. This house became haunted after her gruesome death in 1831. The house is scary to look at even in the daytime. On this tour there is no stop at the Rose Hall Haunted Mansion however, your tour guide will tell you the history and slow down so that you can take photos. (Passby without stopping)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir shopping and other items on sale
- Watersports activities (additional cost)
What to bring
- Take extra cash
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, an alternative date or full refund will be offered
- Limited amount of child car seats available
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Limited amount of wheelchair transportation available
- Limited amount of infant seats available
- Jumping off the cliff is not recommended if you are pregnant, having back problems, heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- There is a possibility that the pickup time might be changed base on the local traffic or inclement weather conditions.
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
- • Minimum drinking age is 18 years • Dress code is smart casual • Comfortable walking shoes are recommended Take extra cash, camera, towel, swimwear, sunblock, sunglass Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby/pickup point 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time. There is a possibility that the pickup time might be changed base on the local traffic or inclement weather conditions. Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, persons may be prevented from participating if found to be intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund. • Please note: entrance tickets and transport included. This voucher will not be accepted if presented directly at the venue. • If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Jumping off the cliff is not recommended if you are pregnant, having back problems, heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We pickup from most hotels/accommodations. Customers are required to contact us at the information provided at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to reconfirm your booking and arrange a central pickup point.