Private Negril Full-Day Trip to Seven Miles Beach and Rick's Cafe from Falmouth
This private day trip will take you on a scenic trip to Negril's 7 miles of long white sand beach, shopping and then Rick's Cafe for cliff diving, watching live reggae performance and watching the sunset.
- Wander around the incredible Seven Miles Beach
- Go to the world-famous Rick's Cafe
Visit Negril's beautiful Seven Mile Beach on this private, full-day trip from the port town of Falmouth. Located on Jamaica’s West Coast on the shores of Negril, Seven Mile Beach features white sands and crystal clear water, bordered by the curved arrangement of the town on the longest continuous stretch of beach on the island. Spend time at the beach, go shopping, and visit Rick's Cafe for cliff diving, Reggae music, and a picture-perfect sunset. Falmouth hotel pickup and drop-off included.
Negril 7 Miles Beachexpand_more
- Come! Let us take you on a memorable journey to one of the world’s famous fun-filled locations in Negril, Jamaica! Your pleasant and knowledgeable tour guides will meet you at your hotel as you prepare for a memorable day trip to Negril which is located on the western coast of the island. In a private setting, the ride from the resort will take you along the scenic and pristine northern coastline until you reach the group's location at Negril's Seven Mile Beach carefully selected by your team of guides! You will have approx..2 hours on the Seven Mile Beach to indulge yourself in swimming, relaxing, sunbathing or even participating in various watersport activities such as snorkeling the reefs, boating, etc. for an additional fee. It is very rare to see a beach that is seven miles long from end to end as far as the eye can see on both ends so, we implore you to take full advantage of this rare opportunity. Feel free to take a romantic walk or just simply go for a jog on the sand.
- The world famous Rick's Café, founded in 1974, is undoubtedly the epic Negril hangout spot for locals and visitors alike! Strategically located along the cliffs of Jamaica’s most western tip, Rick’s Café easily takes the prize for a must-do attraction that you don’t want to miss! Nowhere else in the world do you get the opportunity to see the daring 100ft. free style cliff dives. Visitors also participate in the cliff jumps from a low of 10ft. to high of 40ft. – take your pick, of course at your own risk and optional. You get the adrenaline rush just watching the excitement put on by local divers who grew up practicing their skills right there on the cliffs – this is where you watch the most beautiful golden sunset, enjoy drinks and food at the bar or on the terrace (own expense), chosen from a menu with an array of unique choices, while dancing to the soothing sounds of live reggae music put on by some of our popular local entertainers. On a very busy day, the kitchen staff may have a lot to do so if you wish to have dinner at Rick’s, in the interest of time, you might want to put in your order as soon as you arrive at the location. You will be at Rick’s for approximately 3 hours. When the sun sets it will be time to board your bus or minivan that will take you back to your hotel.
Greenwood Great Houseexpand_more
- The Greenwood Great House (Plantation home) was constructed in the early 18th Century. Like most, if not all the other Great Houses in Jamaica, the Greenwood Great House was built at high elevation. One could say that this was a strategy used back in the plantation era as a means of overlooking the plantation and also for security purposes. This house, unlike the Rose Hall Great House, is not haunted but of a more peaceful and relaxing atmosphere. The history and the architecture of the house is what will blow you away. As you pass by, feel free to take photos when your tour guide slows down.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos and other items on sale
- Watersport (available at an additional)
What to bring
- Swim wear
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Minimum amount of infant seats available
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum amount of child car seats available
- minimum amount of wheelchair transportation available
- Jumping off the cliff is not recommended if you are pregnant, having back problems, heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- There is a possibility that the pickup time might be changed base on the local traffic or inclement weather conditions.
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, persons may be prevented from participating if found to be intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- We pickup from most Hotels/accommodations. Customers are required to contact us at the information provided at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to reconfirm your booking and arrange a central pickup point
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby/pickup point 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years Comfortable walking shoes are recommended Take extra cash, camera, towel, swimwear, sunblock, sunglass Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby/pickup point 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time. Please note: entrance tickets and transport included. This voucher will not be accepted if presented directly at the venue. If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly. There is a possibility that the pickup time might be changed base on the local traffic or inclement weather conditions. Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, persons may be prevented from participating if found to be intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- We pickup from most Falmouth hotels. Customers are required to contact us at the information provided at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to reconfirm your booking and arrange your pickup at a central location.