- 2.5-Hour Private Tour of Old Town Jerusalem: Visit the Wailing Wall, the Armenian Quarter, and more
2.5-Hour Private Tour Of Old Town Jerusalem: Visit The Wailing Wall, The Armenian Quarter, And More
Embark on a walking tour to the Old Town of Jerusalem with your expert tour guide, starting at the Jaffa Gate. Explore the Armenian and Jewish Quarter before visiting the world-famous Wailing Wall, the most sacred site in the Jewish world.
- Learn about the monotheistic religions as you walk through the Old City
- See the Roman Wall and archaeological excavations at the Jewish Quarter
- Get up close to the holy Western Wall with an opportunity to pay your respects
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Old Town Jerusalem expand_more
- Start at the centre of Jerusalem by the Jaffa Gate. As we walk into the Old City, the guide will tell you more about Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and what importance the reunification of the city's two sides holds for us.
- You will also learn about the four-quarters of the Old City and why Jerusalem became the holy city for the three great monotheistic religions.
- We will make our way via the David Citadel to the Armenian Quarter, where we will discuss the Armenian genocide during the first world war and the situation today.
- Arriving at the Jewish Quarter, we will see its essential sites, including the First Temple Well, the Roman Cardo and the archaeological excavations.
- Continuing to the Western Wall, the guide will tell you about its significance for the Jewish people. En route, we will soak in the panoramic views of the Mount of Olives and Temple Mount.
- Upon reaching the wall, you can look closer and see people praying as well as the pieces of paper which devotees have slid in between the stones.
- We will end our experience on a holy note as we pray and send prayers from the site for blessings of peace, prosperity and health to the world.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees (if applicable)
Jaffa Street, Jerusalem, Israel
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
TuyenA Holy Experience
This tour was an amazing experience. Raanan's knowledge about the history of Jerusalem was impressive. Praying at the Western Wall was a spiritual moment, and I left feeling blessed.
BakariA Tour Full of Insights
Rafael was incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about the history of the city. The views from the Mount of Olives were breathtaking, and the visit to the Western Wall was inspiring.
SergeyThe Heart of Jerusalem
Walking through the different quarters of the Old City was a beautiful experience. Eliav provided fascinating insight into the history and significance of each site. The Western Wall was the highlight of the tour.
JasonIncredible Learning Experience
I highly recommend this tour to anyone interested in the history and culture of Jerusalem. David was engaging and informative, and the visit to the Western Wall was unforgettable.
I loved every moment of this tour. Ofer was passionate and knowledgeable, and the visit to the Western Wall was a moving experience. I highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Jerusalem.
This tour provided a unique perspective on the history of Jerusalem. Eitan was informative and provided valuable insight into the different quarters of the city. The visit to the Western Wall was a memorable experience.
MiriamAn Inspiring Tour
I was inspired by the visit to the Western Wall. Meir was knowledgeable and provided valuable insight into the history of the city. The tour was a perfect introduction to the different quarters of the Old City.
AdamAn Educational Adventure
Avic was passionate and provided valuable information about the history of the city. The visit to the Western Wall was a moving experience, and I highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Jerusalem.
HannahA Beautiful Journey
This tour was an amazing journey through the Old City of Jerusalem. The guide provided valuable insight into the history and culture of the city. The visit to the Western Wall was an unforgettable experience.
RebeccaA Spiritual Tour
This tour was a spiritual journey through the Old City of Jerusalem. The guide was passionate and knowledgeable about the history and culture of the city. The visit to the Western Wall was a moving and unforgettable experience.
KindleAn informative evening in Jerusalem
I just finished my tour of Old Town Jerusalem: Visit the Wailing Wall, the Armenian Quarter, and more with Raanan. We started in the new town and made our way through the Armenian and Jewish quarters to the Wailing Wall. We passed a hotel that Mark Twain stayed at when visiting Jerusalem and saw some beautiful Armenian pottery at a shop and tilework at an Armenian church. Raanan is a great guide with lots of stories and a very friendly manner. Coincidentially, I took the Explore the Holy and Historical Sites of the Christian Quarter of Old Town Jerusalem tour late last night my time which was very early morning in Jerusalem and Raanan was my guide for that tour also so I had his first and last tour of a very long day for him. Both tours were group tours but I was the only participant both times so got two great private tours. As a further coincidence I took a tour of the Roman Coloseum even later last night and saw the Arch of Titus, the Roman general and later Emperor who destroyed the temple in Jerusalem and took the Menorah back to Rome. The Arch has an engraving of the Menorah so it was an interesting coincidence. I'm planning to take additional tours in Israel as opportunity arises and hope I'm lucky enough to get Raanan again.
LuisA MUST DO - Amazing tour
Eitan was an outstanding tour guide. He went above and beyond on his explanations and comments. It was an amazing tour, very insightful and i just wanted to stay longer. I highly recommend this tour, where history, religion and current topics merge. A MUST DO!
The history of Old Town Jerusalem was very interesting
USD 290 / group