Trace Picasso's Early Years In Malaga On This 2.5-Hour Private Tour
Malaga is the capital of Costa del Sol and one of the trendiest cities in Europe. Follow young Pablo Picasso's life from his birthplace at Plaza de la Merced to where his baptism took place. While admiring urban art and other works that inspired Picasso's father to become a fine arts teacher, learn about Picasso's life before he left Malaga to move on to greater adventures.
- Learn about the life and times and influences that shaped the works of Pablo Picasso
- Visit the Roman Theatre, Alcazaba Citadel, Saint Augustin Street and more
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Trace Picasso's Early Years in Malaga expand_more
- On this walk, we will start from Picasso's birthplace at Plaza de la Merced and follow young Pablo's footsteps along the historic centre to his baptism font in Santiago Church.
- Cross the former Jewish district and admire some urban art inspired by Picasso's style.
- Going ahead, we will arrive at the Roman Theatre and the Moorish Alcazaba before admiring artistic works that inspired Picasso's father for his work as a fine arts teacher.
- While passing by the beautiful Cathedral of Malaga, the guide will tell you about Picasso's youth here and his life once he left Malaga.
- Finally, we will end our tour in the centrical Saint Augustin street, at the Malaga Picasso Museum, located in the Palace of Buenavista.
- English-speaking guide
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
SophiaDiscovering Malaga's Charm with Roland
Walking with Roland through Malaga was an unforgettable experience! The tour covered the historic city center, visiting landmarks such as the Picasso Museum, the Alcazaba fortress and the Roman Theater. Roland's knowledge of Malaga's history and culture was truly impressive. Highly recommended!
AlexA Perfect Tour of Malaga with Roland
Roland's walking tour of Malaga was excellent! He took us to the most beautiful parts of the city, including the Cathedral, and the Palace of Buenavista. His passion for Malaga and its history was contagious. We learned a lot and had a fantastic time!
SarahA Fascinating Walk through Malaga with Roland
The walking tour of Malaga was incredibly engaging and informative. We visited iconic landmarks. Roland's knowledge of the city's history and art scene was impressive, and we thoroughly enjoyed the tour.
MichaelAn Unforgettable Walking Tour of Malaga with Roland
Roland's walking tour of Malaga was the highlight of our trip! We explored the Old Town, the Malaga Cathedral, and the beautiful Saint Augustin street. His knowledge of the city's history and landmarks was remarkable, and he made the tour fun and engaging. Highly recommend!
OliviaDiscovering the Beauty of Malaga with Roland
The walking tour of Malaga was an unforgettable experience. We visited iconic landmarks such as the Roman Theatre, Alcazaba Citadel, and Saint Augustin Street. Roland's passion for the city's art and culture was contagious, and we had a fantastic time!
JamesA Wonderful Walking Tour of Malaga with Roland
Roland's walking tour of Malaga was excellent! We visited iconic landmarks such as the Malaga Cathedral, and Plaza de la Merced. Roland's knowledge of Malaga's history and art scene was impressive, and we thoroughly enjoyed the tour.
MarthaDiscovering Malaga's Rich History with Roland
Unforgettable tour of Malaga with Roland
GuzmanRoland's walking tour of Malaga - A must-do experience!
AlexFantastic tour of Malaga with Roland - Learned a lot
Best walking tour of Malaga with Roland
OmanMemorable and fun!
Roland's tour of Malaga
Amazing experience in Malaga with Roland
KhloeRoland's Malaga tour
Fascinating and informative!
KendallTop-notch walking tour of Malaga with Roland - Thank you!
KrisExcellent tour guide in Malaga - Roland is the best!
KimRoland's Malaga walking tour - A great way to explore the city!
EmilyRoland is fantastic!
JamesGreat Malaga tour!
MariaHighly recommend Roland!
DavidExcellent city tour!
USD 161 / group