Full-Day Tour Of Tangier Highlights
Visit the French, Spanish, and American Quarters of Tangier on this full-day tour. Explore Cap Spartel, a dramatic and fertile point known to the Greeks and Romans as the “Cape of the Vines”. Then, venture inside the Caves of Hercules before visiting important historical and heritage sites of the city.
- Visit the Caves of Hercules
- Explore American Legation
- Marvel at the Museum of Antiquities
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
A Day In Tangier expand_more
- Meet your Tangier tour guide and head towards the south of Cap Spartel, to the vast and wild “Atlantic Beach’’. Here you will have the opportunity to gain a camel ride experience.
- Thereafter, explore the Caves of Hercules. With their strange sea window, shaped like a map of Africa, they represent a symbol of Tangier.
- In the afternoon, continue through the historic, multi-faith St. Andrews Church, Grand Soccos of Tangier, and then, onto the Kasbah where you will visit the Museum of Antiquities.
- Finally, reach American Legation, a former palace given to the US government by the Sultan Moulay Slimane and preserved today as an American Historic Landmark.
- Pick up and drop off at your chosen location
- English-speaking Tangier tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- All amenities that are not mentioned on the itinerary
- Any personal expenses
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 4||USD 45 Per Person|
This is a group tour